Map of the Month Announcements and Discussion

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#46 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:39 AM

Added the finished map of the expanded area in my Metroid quest to the mix. Looking forward to the contest as always.

• Eddy likes this

#47 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 31 May 2017 - 08:58 PM

Submit my map.

• Eddy likes this

#48 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:59 AM

Hey guys, just wanted to say that we have 2 entries for MotM 88, which is enough to get the next contest going, but let's see if we can get a few more before the end of the month!

• Anthus likes this

#49 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 20 July 2017 - 04:48 PM

I was thinking of submitting something from my contest entry, but we will see, cause I dunno if I want to spoil it yet. :P
  • Eddy likes this

#50 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:09 AM

We're about halfway through the month and I still have no entries for MotM 89. If anyone has any maps laying around or anything, feel free to submit them to get the contest started on the 1st September!

#51 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:01 AM

One week to go for the deadline and I still have no entries. I only need two to get the next contest going!

#52 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:56 PM

Submitted the interior map for the dungeon you might have seen screenshots of that I've been posting lately.

There's an exterior segment as well, but it's hard to tell how the two go together just by looking at them.

Looking forward to the contest as always!

• Eddy likes this

#53 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:59 PM

It's that time again and we're halfway through the month (took a while for me to realise at first :P)

Anyways, once again we have no submissions for the next contest. So if anyone has anything, feel free to submit before the end of the month!

#54 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 01 October 2017 - 06:35 AM

Oh crap, I accidentally forgot all about this. Lucky I just realised, so I'll get the next contest up now since we have 2 entries.

• Anthus and Shane like this

#55 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:26 PM

A little late on this, but we have just about 12 days to go before we can begin the next contest, and we currently have no submissions for #91. If anyone has any maps or anything laying around, be sure to submit!

#56 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:04 AM

Sorry for the delay on this, university work began piling up like mad and I ended up forgetting about this lol. We have enough entries, so I'll probably get contest 91 up a bit later today (haven't got much time right now).

• Jared likes this

#57 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 18 November 2017 - 07:38 AM

Quick reminder that we have a little under 2 weeks left for the next contest to begin. We already have 2 entries to get the contest going, but it would be nice to see a few more!

Also I noticed the end of the year is approaching soon, I gotta get ready for that Map of the Year 2017 contest when the time comes :P Though it probably won't be as big as the previous contests due to March and April not having anything, but that's fine, I can work with that.

#58 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:06 AM

Hey guys, hope you all had a great Christmas! As far as MotM goes, we only have one entry for the next month, and the deadline is less than a week away! Feel free to submit any random maps you have and hopefully we can get the contest rolling on New Year's Day!

While I'm at it, Map of the Year 2017 is approaching real soon!

#59 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 27 December 2017 - 02:31 PM

Perhaps I might go ahead and submit a map. 

• Eddy likes this

#60 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:39 AM

Hey guys, Map of the Month 2017 is now here! I'll probably leave the brackets open until about the 20th or so, and then we'll have the finals for the last 10 days of the month. As you can see, there isn't an even number of entries for all 3 brackets this year due to 2 months being skipped earlier on in 2017 (March and April), so sorry about that, but hopefully it wouldn't have too much of an effect on things. Anyways, thanks for a good year of maps, and I'm hoping 2018 will be as great too!

• nicklegends, Shane and Joelmacool like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users