Photo

Souls of Wisdom

• Please log in to reply
401 replies to this topic

#391 moonshadow

moonshadow

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:34 AM

Sorry to ask I really feel dumb but I can't do a spinning attack after seeing Zelda at the Castle Do I miss something ?

Thx for help

#392 SnarkyCrow

SnarkyCrow

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:32 PM

Dang D: I only have the 2.11 beta I believe. I wish I could play this D:

#393 angusmeatball

angusmeatball

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:48 AM

Hi. First time posting... managed to get to the end of temple of cole (i think), But cant beat dark link when he's using nayrus love...
tried everything... ive hit him at least 100 times...should i keep hacking away at him?
IPB Image
IPB Image

#394 Colossal

Colossal

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:24 PM

The Nayru's Love part has a lot of HP, so just keep hitting him. The best weapon to use is the sword beam.

#395 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE(angusmeatball @ Feb 5 2012, 10:48 AM) View Post

Hi. First time posting... managed to get to the end of temple of cole (i think), But cant beat dark link when he's using nayrus love...
tried everything... ive hit him at least 100 times...should i keep hacking away at him?
IPB Image
IPB Image

Hi. and welcome to the forum.

You have to reflect the fire balls on the Nayrus's Love. Stand facing up and when a fire ball comes at you turn and reflect it at him. It takes time. If you have Nayrus's Love you can cast that on your self then do that. It goes a little faster.

Edited by Artistic, 05 February 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#396 angusmeatball

angusmeatball

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:41 PM

Thanks guys! And well done to grant for Creating the best ever Zelda Quest!

#397 Bennettryann

Bennettryann

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:59 AM

i know right grant are u making any other quests if u don't mind me asking

#398 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:37 PM

I'd like to download this game for it looks so very good, but the download link on soulsofwisdom.com gives a 404.
Where can I get the last update from where it works?

EDIT: I found a link in the other thread and it seems to be working now.

Edited by CastChaos, 24 February 2012 - 12:43 PM.

#399 Minime4000

Minime4000

• Members

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:51 PM

Ok I would love to play this game, but when I try to use the download link on soulsofwisdom.com, it doesn't work. :/ Hopefully this topic is still active. Anyone got any ideas?

Nvm.. got it

Edited by Minime4000, 30 May 2012 - 06:01 PM.

#400 chaldo

chaldo

• Members

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE(NewJourneysFire @ Aug 4 2011, 06:30 AM) View Post

There is also a magic container in Ganon's Castle.

Can you please tell me how to beat Gannon? I've died probably 30 times trying. I watched eviljbrian's let's play, but he's able to just stand there and pound away with his hammar without getting sucked into the grass by those invisible things. I have no idea what to do

#401 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:45 PM

Nayru's love is the trick. Simply just keep using nayru's love, than when you run out it magic, use a bottle.

I removed the windrobe part because of how long it took for eviljbrian to beat it in his video. But the things that suck you in the grass. Keep using nayru's love until you run out of magic, BUT before you use a bottle make sure that your health is near death too. You'd want to have like no magic and little health before you use the bottle.

You are also always provided a red potion before battle, so don't worry about using it.

The creatures that absorb your health have an incredible amount of Health points, it takes many hits to kill them. That's all you need to know.

These high HP enemies are the first to appear in te game, the Temple of Cole had many high HP enemies.

#402 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 10 June 2018 - 06:25 PM

I don't mind if you don't want it back up, but the website is down just so you know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users