Updated Allegro to v4.4.4
Fixed the bug where Link's spin attack animation is mused when he falls into pits if he is holding a charged sword.
- Allow passageway and item cellars to use true enemy list.
- Added a script quest instruction setting to cause Link's respawn points to match script-written EntryX and EntryY for Screen->Entry*
- Added a script quest instruction setting to cause Link's respawn points to match script-written EntryX and EntryY for Screen->Entry*.
- Fixed the bug where Link's spin attack animation is mused when he falls into pits if he is holding a charged sword.
- <std 1.7109> : Fix error message on invalid CanWalk dirs.
- Fixed the Keyboard Cheat Modifier Dialogue.
- Updated Allegro to v4.4.4 (Lib file date 28-Sept-2020).
- Added a special colour (teal) to water combos when drowning is off when viewing combo solidity.
- Updated Classic.zh to v2.14, adding the itemdata script CollectHeartContainer. This allows showing a unique message per 1/4 of the heart container collected
- Added, Classic.txt to ./docs.
- Writing ComboD or SetLayerComboD for the current screen was not launching the combodata script for the replacement combo. In theory, this should fix it.
- Linux console should now open with correct timing.
- Added two safety guards for free() calls.
- The Linux console will only try to run if zscript_debugger!=0.
- Fixed Linux console using Debian 10
- Writing npc->CSet by Script on Leever enemies, also writes ->dcset: This now properly affects the submerged CSet.
- Link can no longer change his direction while stunned.
- Add forced NULL terminator to pointers passed to TraceS() and printf() to prevent crashes in the event that the user passes an ZScript client array w/o a NULL terminator.
- Added 'Snap to Grid' to FFC Right Click contextual menu.
- Raised max deaths count from 999 to 65535.
- Added npc->OriginalHP, **except** to globalsymbols.
- This is unimplemented, waiting on other parser stuff to settle down.
- See the file changelog.txt, for more changes, bugfixes, and improvements.