If any of you would like to finish the project i started

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SweetShart

SweetShart

Stranger Passing By

• Members

Posted 07 February 2023 - 10:13 AM

Hey guys, so every time i'v tried to get back into this project i just feel very empty, it's very hard for me because i'm either very productive or not at all, but with this project i'v sadly stopped caring, i think it's cool how my overworld came out but i don't really think i can finish it out of lack of interest or care in general so i'd like to pass it on to you guys if you want to take it up feel free, I'v edited the tileset with many custom tiles with varying degree of how decent it looks (I'm not a pixel artist), anywhom in the folder i have left details of how my quest was to go, you could follow or deviate from it, upto you i really don't care, honestly you don't even have to credit me either, but yeah in the plan folder i have many of idea's, even traps, itemization, map flow, dungeons, the order of things, shops, upgrade flow, i planned to have 3 teleport area's which are why the tri-forces are there, Every secret area has a certain tile on it so you can keep track better, some shops are hidden,

If you have any questions i might get back to this for a whole week but afterwards i probably wont reply.

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing (I wasn't sure how to share this but if this is against rules mods please let me know)

I did not really interact with the community but for the ones i did i'd like to thank DeeDee, Moosh, Emily, Attempt No.4, they were all really helpful and genuinely cool people

dtAFbum.jpeg

PephTZo.png

Edited by SweetShart, 07 February 2023 - 10:14 AM.

• Magi_Hero, Anthus, Colin and 1 other like this

#2 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 07 February 2023 - 02:38 PM

Regardless of if this gets finished or not those are some really nice maps! I can't take this up but it would be cool to see something playable come out of this.

Maybe working with someone else on a quest in the future would help keep you motivated if you ever wanna give it another try, having people hold me accountable and also taking some of the workload really helps for me at least.

• Taco Chopper and LikeLike888 like this

#3 bigjoe

bigjoe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 08 February 2023 - 02:48 PM

If I could match the quality I would take it over. Thats a beautiful overworld right there. I dont know if Im the one though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users