Bugs with dark rooms

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 17 September 2017 - 07:10 PM

Hiya i got some problem with dark rooms scripts i don't know why but when i use those the dark room is not complete and the lights it's doesn't in Link position where it's supposed to be. I even try Moosh's banana dark room (FFC): Same things happens and i used the lasted version of ZC. It's a way to fix that problem ?

Edited by Sans, 18 September 2017 - 12:10 AM.

#2 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:34 AM

Hiya i got some problem with dark rooms scripts i don't know why but when i use those the dark room is not complete and the lights it's doesn't in Link position where it's supposed to be. I even try Moosh's banana dark room (FFC): Same things happens and i used the lasted version of ZC. It's a way to fix that problem ?

Hi

It would be easier to help you if you post the script that you have a issue with,easier for people to help..

#3 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:01 AM

Well with any dark rooms scripts i have the same problem...
I'll ask Moosh for his dark room script

Edited by Sans, 18 September 2017 - 10:13 AM.

#4 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:34 AM

mooshs banana dark room

,;a

also, post a screenshot that shows whats wrong, and say what zc version you're using too. theres a difference with some.

Edited by Avataro, 18 September 2017 - 10:34 AM.

#5 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:44 AM

Well i'll be more specifically (not sure it'll be better.)

First of that is: The dark room is been in the screen but not fully. The down screen is fully dark with the light circle that suppose follow Link, and the up screen is not in the darkness. Consequence: The light circle are not follow the exactly Link's position instead the light circle follow Link behind him. it's a major problem.
The second of that is: i use ZC version 2.50.1 (the lasted version) and i don't use the less version because that can be corrupt my quest projects.

For the screenshot i have a problem with the commends that it's not responding.
  • Avaro likes this

#6 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• ZC Developers

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:19 AM

2.50.2 is the latest stable version. It fixes a drawing bug that sounds like what you're describing.

#7 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:26 AM

I see i'll double cheek that because i must be sure that this version will be compatible with my quest project building on 2.50.1

#8 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:47 PM

Welp you was right i was not used the good version. i use the version 2.50.2 now and the problem is fixed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users