My Script Wishlist and Your Script Ideas

• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

#241 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:36 PM

Could someone make a script that uses my microphone to receive instructions, and then draws screens for me? It'll also need to place enemies, add triggers, set up events, and know exactly what I want at all times. :P

• Timelord, Binx, Deedee and 3 others like this

#242 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:09 AM

Could someone make a script that uses my microphone to receive instructions, and then draws screens for me? It'll also need to place enemies, add triggers, set up events, and know exactly what I want at all times. :P

I'll have to setup a voicecommand.zh and mindreader.zh

I'll keep you updated on the progress.
  • Anthus and Binx like this

#243 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:11 AM

Some silly ideas. Again, I am not requesting anything, I am super slow and as nice as it is if you post a script I am far away from actually using them. Though obviously it is nice to now if there exists similar scripts.

Mix from the current magic and magic containers: You have the magic bar like now, but instead of the 1/2 there are containers added and if the bar gets empty while you still have a container, the container goes empty (eg green dot goes gray) and the bar is refilled (fluid transition with remaining magic costs carrying over, not as if a potion was used).

Item-levels independent and not stacked: No idea if this is still a problem with the development of the newest ZC-version, but I always were annoyed that a higher level item activates also lower level triggers - especially din's fire.

Elemental weapons or so: Like ice and fire. This actually isn't about some functions like freezing but rather about subscreen-switching (the only way I could imagine this might work). Like you don't get fire, ice and light arrows but rather fire magic and if you select it (ex1/2 or L/R?) certain items turn to their elemental version. Also, all fire items will trigger the same secrets (eg. burn flag). This could be combined with "your boomerang can now hold the power of flame"-upgrades. I haven't seen such a thing in a quest so far and since playing around with elemental themes is a basic thing in quests (even without scripts after all) such a set up might be really great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users