178 replies to this topic

#16 Minish Cap

Minish Cap

Mega Mega 79

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:25 PM

PKhvrEf.jpg

What do you need to do in this room?

Push the lamp post. Then it should create an ice path as you push. Good luck in the Ice Palace. There is more puzzles like this near the end of the dungeon. I am stuck trying to find the Dark World.

Good to see this quest remade for 2.5 I played it before and can see some significant changes

At the lost isle it seems like I cant get to the flute, the ladder looks complete but it wont let me go up and I tried using all my items

7CX6iC1.png

And I have no idea how the fire medal just vanished

2Up8DGg.png

Try a different build and they can be found at www.shardstorm.org. Hope that solves the issue. Good luck and I am having trouble finding the Dark World.

#17 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:29 PM

I am having trouble finding the Dark World.

The hint guy in the winter village might help.

#18 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:13 PM

I'm looking for Goron Cavern and I can't find it. I've finished Sky Palace and gone back to the Tower and I've gotten what I need to get into the next dungeon but I'm walking in circles unable to figure out where Goron Cavern is.

#19 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:28 PM

I'm looking for Goron Cavern and I can't find it. I've finished Sky Palace and gone back to the Tower and I've gotten what I need to get into the next dungeon but I'm walking in circles unable to figure out where Goron Cavern is.

North of Hyrale Field (E) there is the mountain. There you will find a special looking cave entrance.

#20 Kyle

Kyle

Initiate

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:24 PM

What is the first Link Doll for?

#21 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:35 PM

What is the first Link Doll for?

When you get into the Swamp Dungeon, (southwest in the Swamp, southwest of the starting town.) use it on the first screen to allow you to pass into the rest of the dungeon.

... my god. Why is everything a dungeon. Why can't Link have to do something in a shopping mall for once?

Avataro, that's your next project. Link in a Shopping mall.

#22 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:15 PM

X8PXxqR.jpg

How do you get the ocarina? Everytime I get to this screen I get warped out.

#23 aprazma

aprazma

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

I finished Level 1 swamp castle, and got the next Link statue from the tower.

Unable to enter the next structure in the swamp, the straw hut. The door is wide open, but yet I cannot enter. Tried using every item.

Edited by aprazma, 03 March 2014 - 08:44 PM.

#24 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:20 PM

That's weird that the door is open and you can't enter. Shouldn't be any reason for that. I know the door opens at some point after you beat the Swamp Dungeon, so you can get the Raft.

X8PXxqR.jpg

How do you get the ocarina? Everytime I get to this screen I get warped out.

First, you have to find yourself on the bottom of the screen. I mean, literally, find yourself. Locate your sprite. Those ghost tiles warp you out somewhere, as you've seen. Then it's just a matter of walking to the grave without walking onto a ghost.
  • Dirtyshovel likes this

#25 vaualbus

vaualbus

Junior

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:36 AM

What I need to do after level 2 done. I have arleady the blue tunic and the better sword, but I don't know were to go.

#26 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

This was  very fun quest to play. Though shorter than others, the challenge was acceptable.  I also thought the ending was a neat idea, which i  just barely managed to squeak through. The -10 rupee drops were frequently annoying, but there were enough of the rare drops for me to compenste. Rupees were very easy to come by, but im assuming that such a short quest with its high shop prices, thats to be expected. When I saw the blue tunic in a shop, I thought for sure that there might be some kind of discount medal, but I was wrong. I did end up finding something even better though. Aquirng it was a bit of a surprise, and the endgame bonus dungeon had my nerves going crazy. All in all I enoyed this quest, along with some of the item dialog in the second half of the game. A good laugh is always nice :)

Nicely done!

• Avaro likes this

#27 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:33 PM

What I need to do after level 2 done. I have arleady the blue tunic and the better sword, but I don't know were to go.

I seem to have missed the better sword. Where did you find it?

#28 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:20 PM

It's in the northeast in the Desert area in the Ancient Temple, east of the starting town.

So I'm in the Dark World Swamp Dungeon. Trying to decipher these clues. I think I messed up somewhere. Tell me where I went wrong. Here's my notepad full of notes.

Spoiler

Not really sure what that last line is supposed to mean. Which one is the "last one?" The last statue referenced, or the last direction? It's not clear.

#29 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:27 PM

It's in the northeast in the Desert area in the Ancient Temple, east of the starting town.

So I'm in the Dark World Swamp Dungeon. Trying to decipher these clues. I think I messed up somewhere. Tell me where I went wrong. Here's my notepad full of notes.

Spoiler

Not really sure what that last line is supposed to mean. Which one is the "last one?" The last statue referenced, or the last direction? It's not clear.

I was about to release an important update but then I saw your post. I might clear some of the clues up before submitting it. With the "last one" I meant the last room. Do you have any suggestion how I could rewrite that? Also, it seems you missed the clue for the last room. Maybe I was a bit mean. The statue that says he "would give you the direction of the last room" actually does so, if you look at the string very carefully.

Oh, and all the other directions are correctly in your list :)

Edit: Alright, I did rewrite it with the term "second to last" now. And I made the clue of the last direction a bit easier to spot. So, update coming along the way.

I finished Level 1 swamp castle, and got the next Link statue from the tower.

Unable to enter the next structure in the swamp, the straw hut. The door is wide open, but yet I cannot enter. Tried using every item.

What you need to do is redownload the quest. You'll be able to enter it then. :D

Edited by Avataro, 04 March 2014 - 07:42 PM.

• ShadowTiger likes this

#30 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:42 PM

Nah, the language is pretty much fine, I think. Thanks though. Just got the amulet. I really wasn't expecting to see a dark gray word there. Clever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users