Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:05 AM

Most of my final world is done!

• Twilight Knight, Eddy, TheRock and 1 other like this

#4217 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:59 AM

Two hours of merging the fixes and features that we added to 2.53, that were not yet forward-ported to 2.60, followed by seven hours trying to debug a crash in 2.60 (not caused by any ogf my code), then some work on the docs.

It was a long session in ZC DEVLAND.

Edited by ZoriaRPG, 26 September 2017 - 06:59 AM.

• Twilight Knight, Jared and Lüt like this

#4218 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:45 AM

I've reworked some bosses in Ballad of a Bloodline Deluxe. I'm really getting the hang of those FFC styled bosses now. Few scripts here and there and it's perfect.

#4219 Deathrider

Deathrider

Nothing Special Here

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 30 September 2017 - 04:17 PM

I have begun Lping Tower of Courage, if interested see it here: Lets Play Zelda Classic: Tower of Courage - YouTube. I am currently editing the videos so just wait a day or so and the first episode will be up for your viewing pleasure!

#4220 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:21 PM

Rewrote the script that handles the Screw Attack in my Metroid quest where it works a lot better than before, allowing me to easily have a bunch of different combos it can be used upon onscreen at one time which can easily be destroyed by jumping through them.

It's times like these that the power of scripting goes from merely neat to somewhat frightening...

#4221 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:44 AM

What's this? I'm actually making progress on AR3?

Yes indeed, I've picked up this quest again and have been kinda going crazy with progress lately. I've already got quite a chunk of Level 8 done today, so hopefully I can get that finished soon. After that, it's all about finishing the overworld and then I can focus on the final dungeon.

I may also be going back through the quest and do some major changes by introducing some more scripts to make things play better. Also gonna have to look into scripted enemies and bosses too (Moosh's boss script is looking great).

• Shane, Jared, WindRobe and 3 others like this

#4222 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:46 PM

I worked with the ZC-Editor for around 5 hours to manage as much as a Shane could do in mere 5 minutes *sigh*
  • Shane and Avaro like this

#4223 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:39 PM

Moved a lot of places to their own maps, made a few screens and did a lot of behind the scene stuff. I'm happy with today. :)

• Shane, Eddy, Avaro and 2 others like this

#4224 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:57 AM

Thank you Moosh for your railroad script

rails.png

i uppdated all gfx to DoR Hybrid since i use the tileset ,and i also can share if anyone else uses the script.

As you can see i have to figure out if i can use an layer on those rails but everything else is fine so on.

• Twilight Knight and Jared like this

#4225 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 15 October 2017 - 05:58 AM

A whole lot of nothing.

And yet, something.

I've been collecting ZQ image outputs of construction processes from this still-kinda-sorta-moving-along tileset project I've had going on for far too long. They were primarily based around room design possibilities to help me determine what tiles I need. As with everything I do, test-room construction grew out of control, and now I've got a few mostly-laid-out dungeons sitting around as a result, along with anywhere from 2 to 60+ different versions of some of those rooms flooding my overblown map count.

So today I finally started organizing and editing my image/tile page/mapmaker outputs from ZQ, and got about half of them finished and archived.

This didn't actually accomplish anything as far as designing rooms or tiles in ZQ goes, but it allowed me to clear out a load of test-room clutter from the .qst file, and in another day or two I should have a nice clean file to start messing up again.

• Anthus, Shane, Eddy and 1 other like this

#4226 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:49 PM

Honestly, I find that cleaning up/reorganizing ZQ is SO important with quest making. Especially with how I start my designing, I like to make a few test screens before starting the area. Then I'll put it on it's new map, and place the screens I made to be included. Pretty good strategy in my opinion. But good organizing makes this possible in the end.

Every step towards a quest, or even script/map/tile making is important.

• Anthus and Eddy like this

#4227 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:53 PM

I've been doing a lot of spiting in the past few weeks. Lots of new enemies have been animated! The framework is done for the final level meaning the overall map shape has been decided.

Edited by Yloh, 16 October 2017 - 11:32 PM.

• Eddy and TheRock like this

#4228 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:25 PM

I ripped a few dungeon sets. This one is the most usable, currently. :)

IPftmHB.png

• Twilight Knight, Eddy, Sheik and 4 others like this

#4229 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:48 PM

I did a couple screens on level 2.
  • Twilight Knight and Eddy like this

#4230 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:04 AM

I've slowly but surely been working on something. A lot of tedium though.

• Jared likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users