Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:32 AM

The Unofficial PureZC Skype Group

The Moderators:

DaviAwesome
Eins
Eddy
and Polaris

Rules:

1. Use common sense; be friendly and do not harass any member.

This is a major offense. Like I've covered before, we want this place as a way to relax, have a good time and laugh, so we do not allow any disruptions. The result in bringing the group in disorder is unquestionably severe. If you're a joking with someone, please clarify that you are. Sometimes things just come off as emotionless and serious. We also do not allow debates, religious or political. Sexuality is also a touchy subject from what we have experienced, but it's certainly allowed so long as it doesn't go into graphic (see second rule).

Do: be friendly, do not post anything with hostile intent.
Don't: flame, troll, upset or anger anyone.

2. Posting NSFW (not safe for work) material or Illegal content is not okay.

This is yet another major offense. We want to keep this place SFW (safe for work) for the sake of younger members. Do not worry too much as saying words like "penis" will not result you getting into any serious trouble. However, going into detail about the word may result in punishment depending on the context. There are no exceptions with posting illegal material whatsoever, meanwhile.

Do: keep the place safe for work and legal.
Don't: post adult and/or illegal material.

3. Private dramas have nothing to do with us.

This is a medium offense. We understand if you're frustrated with someone on the forums, or even in the group, but we do not wish to see anyone antagonized. Please, be fair and unbiased and do not talk bad of any members that are banned, not present, etc. Punishment may vary depending on the situation and damage at hand. In other words, there's a reason why it was private to begin with.

Do: report to forum staff if it's forum-related.
Don't: bring any private issue up or discuss banned members.

4. Do not constantly change the topic title or group picture; it can get annoying.

Now this is a mere minor offense. We gave everyone the ability to change the topic title and conversation picture, so all we ask in return is that you do not constantly alter the topic title or picture, the only exception is if it's to fix a typo (spelling/grammar error). Staff action will always be light with this rule, unless repeated.

Can: change the topic/picture on occasions.
Don't: constantly change it, for whatever reason it may be.

5. Do not add in banned members for obvious reasons.

This is a yet another minor offense. Members who have disrespected the group in every way do not belong there and will follow the punishment he or she is given and will overall not be permitted to post or be present. With that said, we do not allow banned members to be added back into the group. We will kick the banned member imminently and remind the user to not add him/her for the following reasons. Results in doing this a second time will result a warning and perhaps a punishment.

Do: ask if member is okay to be added.
Don't: add in members that you know are banned.

Note: Do not add any member without their permission.

Additional Notes:

1. This is unofficial PureZC territory. Forum staff do not accept reports based on problems in the Skype group; the Skype group moderators handle them. Any problem that leaks out onto the forums, however, will be taken care by Forum staff, and not us.

2. The moderators can take action on any post they see fit. Usually if these posts upset people or intentionally spark drama. We can modify/add rules in future, so keep in mind to check in every once and a while.

3. Don't constantly leave without a proper reason. It gets really old and annoying fast. If you're leaving because of drama, then maybe you should think about why there are such things as "moderators" and "reports"; let the moderators handle the situation.

4. This isn't the place for heated debates. Please do not try to make the place unbearable and try not to bait people likewise.

5. The Skype call group is opened! We can now do calls and screenshare. However, to maintain the latter, we will only have a select few as 25 is Skype's limit. To keep this fair, we will remove anyone who is inactive for more than a week. If you want back in, or just want general access, just ask on the PureZC Skype group or PM the moderators! 

6. SPAM doesn't just mean Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages anymore, but Stupid Pointless Annoying Mojis. What are Mojis? Those clips from movies that play a few seconds of footage. They're packed with the emoticons. Please use them thoughtfully and not in a spammy nature. It notifies people, even on Do Not Disturb and it also lags people.

7. ALWAYS LISTEN TO A MOD. We can't believe we have to put this down, but this is becoming more and more of an issue. Do not ignore us, do not retaliate with a angry, sarcastic and off-the-wall response. Results may be critical on you.

Staff Action:

1. Warning (where minor offenses begin)
2. Temporary Ban: an hour (where medium and repeated minor offenses begin)
3. Temporary Ban: a day (where major and repeated medium offenses begin)
4. Temporary Ban: two days
5. Temporary Ban: a week
6. Temporary Ban: two weeks
7. Temporary Ban: a month
8. Temporary Ban: two months
9. Temporary Ban: three months
10. Permanent Ban

Frequent Questioned Answers:

Q: How do I join?
A: Simply post a request here with your Skype account name, and we'll send you a contact request so we can add you into the group.

Q: Who is allowed in?
A: Anyone, of course. But this is mostly for PureZC members, so do keep in mind. Also if you're banned, you're not allowed in, needless to say.

Q: How do I stop notifications from annoying me?
A: Follow this post or the post below (depending on your needs) to stop this problem from happening.

Q: Where do I report?
A: Simply send either of the moderators a IM (instant message) on Skype or PM on the forums, with quotes from the group. We will take action from there.

Q: Who is there?
A: We have a grand total of 39 members there. It's quite active too, as you would imagine.

Q: Do yous make calls?
A: We have a group dedicated for calls, as said earlier on. They're becoming quite frequent and are fun. 

• Zeldaman23, Eddy, Haylee and 5 others like this

#2 MabusTheDark

MabusTheDark

An Old Soul

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:38 AM

Well by golly, slap me with a fish.

(Add me, please.  xD)

• Shane, Eddy, Haylee and 2 others like this

#3 JetBox

JetBox

Wizard

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:38 AM

Sign me up! ;)

I'm SuperJetBox

^

|

(that's my actually Skype Name, FYI)

Edited by JetBox, 24 May 2014 - 11:39 AM.

• Shane, Eddy, Haylee and 1 other like this

#4 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

Sometimes lurking. Rarely posting.

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:53 AM

Sure, I'm in.

moscowmodder@gmail.com

Obvious Skype name is obvious.

• Shane, Eddy and Haylee like this

#5 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:54 AM

Here's an extra rule to keep the chat name consistent.

Here's the room's topic:

New PureZC Skype Group | http://www.purezc.ne...showtopic=63547 | Chat status: <Message>

People may only change the <Message> part of the topic to keep the room's name consistent. As such, to do so, just copy paste the following if you want to change the chat status.

/topic PureZC Skype Group | http://www.purezc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=63547 | Chat status:

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Nexas, 08 July 2014 - 03:23 AM.

• Shane, Eddy and David like this

#6 LinkFan212

LinkFan212

EVERYDAY is a BIG DAY

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:03 PM

Sign Melvin, I mean LinkFan212 up! Davi, Shane, and Eddy already have my Skype, so you guys can add meh!

• Shane, Eddy, Haylee and 1 other like this

#7 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:11 PM

I may come in and bother you guys. :O
  • Shane, Eddy, Haylee and 2 others like this

#8 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:22 PM

I may come in and bother you guys. :O

What's your Skype name? :D

• Shane, Eddy and Joelmacool like this

#9 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:15 PM

I'd like to join.

• Shane, Eddy, David and 1 other like this

#10 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:16 PM

Sign me in if you want. I promise I will take over with my army. If you don't invite me, I will build a giant wooden horse for you as a gift because it's a very unique idea nobody has ever done before.
  • Shane, Eddy, MoscowModder and 3 others like this

#11 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

Well by golly, slap me with a fish.

(Add me, please.  xD)

I love that british text old chap, that really tickled my gob.

• Shane, LinkFan212 and WhippyBoi like this

#12 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:45 PM

It's great to see this happening, and I hope you guys will enjoy yourselves in this group :D

And another thing I should add, if you have any queries or any doubts, just ask me, Charizard, Nexas or DaviAwesome and we'd be happy to help!

• Shane and David like this

#13 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:38 PM

I want join it new group.

• Shane and Joelmacool like this

#14 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators