• Please log in to reply
246 replies to this topic

#31 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE(Russ @ Mar 31 2013, 09:24 PM) View Post

I swear I remember seeing a chat log somewhere where you wanted a custom boss for level 2, and DFW stood her ground and said "Nope, Digdogger", and you wanted to have a Digdogger fight THEN a custom fight against two angry parents or something, and she said no, and finally you compromised on the statues coming to life. Am I just remembering this all wrong?

Hmm, well I admit I'm not 100% sure how it really went back then and you could even be right. I just remember her being supportive with some of the custom bosses, but I'd rather not dwell in the past. Both of us were assholes to each other during and after the production of the quest and I don't want to get back on that topic anymore or this thread will be locked too.

As for three hearting Lost Isle, I think the bosses in level 4 would be the hardest part. You have basically no room for error with both the miniboss's laser attack and the boss's floor panels.

Yeah. I understand if no one is willing to do a challenge run because it would be frustrating getting all the way to Level 4 and not being able to beat the bosses there. But I have to admit I am quite annoyed by all the people whining how Lost Isle is an impossible game and I'd like to show them that it is in no way a hard game. Challenging, yes, but not hard. Maybe if I have time in the summer I'll do a 3 heart run myself just to prove a point ha ha. icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by Peteo, 31 March 2013 - 02:45 PM.

#32 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:56 PM

Hm 3 heart run of Lost Isle there are some players who did that some years ago, including myself icon_naughty.gif

#33 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE(judasrising @ Mar 31 2013, 10:56 PM) View Post

Hm 3 heart run of Lost Isle there are some players who did that some years ago, including myself icon_naughty.gif

Why doesn't anyone tell us, the quest developers, about this kind of stuff! But yeah, there you go, 3 heart run, already done. And I'm sure it was a piece of cake. icon_smile.gif

Edited by Peteo, 31 March 2013 - 03:25 PM.

#34 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE(Peteo @ Mar 31 2013, 10:24 PM) View Post

Why doesn't anyone tell us, the quest developers, about this kind of stuff! But yeah, there you go, 3 heart run, already done. And I'm sure it was a piece of cake. icon_smile.gif

Oh no it was not piece of cake icon_eek.gif many hard things to survive , for me it was lvl3 that was pain to beat , and of course
miniboss in lvl4 and the boss itself . Lvl1 and 2 is not to hard with 3 hearts if you are careful.

#35 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

Oh don't tempt me to try and 3-heart this...
  • Soma C. likes this

#36 RetroChallengeGamer

RetroChallengeGamer

Challenge LP'r

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

Minimalist run challenge! No magic shields, no potions, no ring upgrades, no sword upgrades, 3 hearts! That way its super awesome!

Edited by RetroChallengeGamer, 31 March 2013 - 07:34 PM.

#37 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE(RetroChallengeGamer @ Apr 1 2013, 03:34 AM) View Post

Minimalist run challenge! No magic shields, no potions, no ring upgrades, no sword upgrades, 3 hearts! That way its super awesome!

Okay, that would be impossible I think. icon_sweat.gif

#38 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:25 AM

Yeah, Level 4 boss under that rule

yeah

yeah

yeah

NO

#39 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:42 AM

When i did it i had ,magic shields , potions , ring upgrades and sword upgrades even with
all that it is a pain to do it icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif

#40 RetroChallengeGamer

RetroChallengeGamer

Challenge LP'r

• Members

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:24 PM

Yeah, doing that type of run in any Zelda game would be....rather difficult. I am having a devil of a time in my 3 heart run of Zelda right now and I allowed myself to have the blue ring to boot! The original Zelda, 1st quest is not an easy one when you take away all the cool items that make it easy. I do plan to attempt to do every Zelda game (non portable and non-Zelda II) up to Skyward Sword with 3 hearts and a few other restrictions. Wish me luck on those ones!
As for the topic here, I've seen enough where I don't want to attempt this myself. I am not the best gamer out there and I do these challenges in fun, this doesn't look like it'd be fun! I could potentially do it with a no potion or magic shield or no death run, that could be doable.

Edited by RetroChallengeGamer, 01 April 2013 - 12:24 PM.

#41 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE(RetroChallengeGamer @ Apr 1 2013, 02:34 AM) View Post

I would not even try 3 heart run with that gear

#42 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:42 AM

hey i need some help,i cant find the wooden arrows,i have searched every cave,bombed all walls i though where bombable and still could not find them... do you know where they are?(and my computer is too slow for a youtube video,which means a youtube video will not be able to help any)

Edited by coolgamer012345, 02 April 2013 - 11:44 AM.

#43 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE(coolgamer012345 @ Apr 2 2013, 06:42 PM) View Post

hey i need some help,i cant find the wooden arrows,i have searched every cave,bombed all walls i though where bombable and still could not find them... do you know where they are?(and my computer is too slow for a youtube video,which means a youtube video will not be able to help any)

Hm let see

Use a bomb on the house with green roof if i remember it right icon_smile.gif

#44 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

ok i will try it,but i think that house was had a pirate in it....hmm....well i still will look for a house that has a green roof.

#45 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE(coolgamer012345 @ Apr 2 2013, 08:15 PM) View Post

ok i will try it,but i think that house was had a pirate in it....hmm....well i still will look for a house that has a green roof.

See those purple markers on your minimap (in the upper left corner of the screen)... Those indicate that there's a secret on those screens. So get to a screen with that marker and try using your bombs on a building's door or a wall. icon_wink.gif

Edited by Peteo, 02 April 2013 - 01:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users