Some scripts for gidbos/redeads/others

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 L33TSkillz

L33TSkillz

Junior

• Members

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:37 PM

I have requests for some scripts for gidbos and redeads.

One is for an enemy that screams and paralyzes for a few seconds when link is near (and remember it can't do it for a while again and link has left that range at least once).

For me gidbos are 54 and redeads are (well, hopefully will be) 184. The scream will be sfx 60

The other is a timed revival. Use your judgement on how long. The only way to truly kill it is the kill all enemies item (I'm not sure if you need this or can't find it yourself, but it's item 62).

Again gidbos are 54, but only have it work for gidbos.

The third and final script is that by burning gidbos they turn into redeads, making them killable.

So, items 10 and 11 are candles. 64 is din's fire and 143 will (again hopefully) be fire arrows.

This means I'll have to put an ffc in any room with gidbo's and/or redeads, unless it can somehow be attached to the enemy.
EDIT: Actually justs learned it could be included in part of a global script in beginner tutorial, but I haven't finished reading yet.

I'll be very grateful to anyone who makes these. I'm sure they'll have uses with other people too.

Edited by L33TSkillz, 16 June 2009 - 07:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users