ZC

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#16 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:03 PM

Part 9 - Finally going to get some ranged weapons.  Interesting designs and stuff.  Luckily nothing too tricky to handle in this place.

#17 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 June 2015 - 11:36 PM

Part 10 - Normally, you're not supposed to go this way until you get the item from level 7.  Luckily, it's the same path to follow.  This isn't to show off any pro-ness or anything like that.  More seriously, it's to help make the most out of money supplies, as what I need to buy needs the item from this little journey.  Otherwise, there's going to be a lot of wasted money and resulting grinding later on.

#18 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:35 PM

Part 11 - When you see the prices for each stick of dynamite, you see why I took the detour in the last part.  To save time on grinding, better to optimize use of money.  The route I take involves heavy front loading of cash for dynamite.  After this, money doesn't become a big issue anymore.

#19 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 June 2015 - 02:21 AM

Part 12 - A fairly short part, mainly to set up getting to level 7.  Note how much money you can get here.  This is why I got the hammer out of order earlier, as I can have less wasted money given I can throw more money away on dynamite/super bombs.  And mind you, there area A LOT of places that require dynamite

#20 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 21 June 2015 - 09:04 PM

Part 13 - Going into level 7, where this place is supposed to be your into to magic.  We get an odd eyeball that can be used to find interesting things.  This is what you're supposed to use to get to the hammer.

#21 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:32 PM

Part 14 - Before finishing level 7, we take a small detour to get something that will help out.  Then time to spend more money on super bombs to open more bonus levels up.  Yeah, see how much money you end up needing?

#22 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:33 AM

Part 15 - Level 8 is done here.  Fairly large level, but mostly backtracking to open up other passages in the level.  Otherwise, not too difficult a level overall.

#23 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 June 2015 - 01:12 AM

Part 16 - Going into level 9, which is a decent sized place.  Will be doing this in fragments given the other bonus levels to go through

#24 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:46 PM

Part 17 - I could have gone into this place earlier, but it's much easier to have the mirror shield on hand, as you see why.  Have to do quite a bit of work in this place just for one item at the end.

And interesting blue wizzrobe sprites there, lol

Another note, those 3 packs of gold bars aren't really worth that much if you think about it =P

Edited by pixcalibur, 29 June 2015 - 11:51 PM.

#25 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:35 PM

Part 18 - Finishing off this large place and getting one rather useful item.  Finally can then get onto simpler stuff.

#26 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 July 2015 - 02:02 PM

Part 19 - Taking a short break through a long and quiet cave before getting back to the real action.

#27 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:59 PM

Part 20 - Progressing further into level 9, picking up the rest of the main items there.  Now I could finish next part, but we'll think about that...

#28 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:45 PM

Part 21 - Now I could have finished the quest, but why finish early?  Still some other stuff to explore.  We start off with a fairly simple level.  Optional, but the item kind of helps for the next couple of bonus levels.

6:20 - not often I get a Manhandla with one sword swing

#29 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:20 PM

Part 22 - You could go into the king's tomb earlier, but not fun dealing with invisible enemies.  Other than that, pretty short dungeon for one handy item.

And seriously, buying a "wedding ring" here?!  Got to be one sturdy one if anything.

#30 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 11 July 2015 - 08:36 PM

Part 23 - Probably one of the harder challenge levels given the room hazards that negate armor.  Edge spamming helps out a bit with the cramped rooms.  Unfortunately, need to go through this place to get to the better goods later on.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ZC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users