• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#46 alfinchkid

alfinchkid

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:44 AM

Okay, changing around the entire post.

Wow, I'm an idiot. Put in your guide (I didn't see it) that you should uncheck the "invisible" box. Also, include that holding CTRL+Arrow key will enlarge/shrink something accordingly to the click-buttons. Also, you have to label the piece number for the Triforce pieces to appear.

Also, about the sprite for the Triforce Pieces, should I choose the sprite for what it will look like before or after I get the piece? And where would I put the other sprite?

Edited by alfinchkid, 19 January 2007 - 08:45 PM.

#47 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:45 AM

"211b16cw" means you're using Zelda Classic version 2.11 Beta 16c- Windows version. Hence the "211b16cw". If you were using the Windows make of 2.11 beta 16b, it'd say "211b16bw". icon_razz.gif

Also, Magic won't appear in the subscreen either unless you set its max to at least 1. Who agrees with me that that little annoyance should be changed if possible? icon_biggrin.gif

#48 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:58 PM

It also depends on other things, Matthew. Don't forget about the rule for "Enable Magic". I don't understand what you want changed though. Nothing you talk about is bugging me on my magic. Also, the subscreen type has to have the magic bar in it initially.

Now, alfinchkid, in every quest I've played with a subscreen like that, the quest always stalls because of a subscreen like that. Also, I prefer to pull my arrows out of a quiver, just so you know. Also, your elemental medallions lack depth, which means they look as flat as paper. (I'm refering to the one in his sig incase you don't notice it O.o)

#49 alfinchkid

alfinchkid

Junior

• Members

Posted 23 January 2007 - 07:14 PM

Now, alfinchkid, in every quest I've played with a subscreen like that, the quest always stalls because of a subscreen like that.

Do you why it stalls? I've been having a problem where it freezes when I load. What is about it that does that? That's the bug my sig mentions.

Also, I prefer to pull my arrows out of a quiver, just so you know.

I suck at drawing, Revfan gave me the bag sprites (arrows and bombs), and I've never seen arrow bags, so I'm glad to have something new. I ain't changing.

Also, your elemental medallions lack depth, which means they look as flat as paper.

I suck at drawing, how do I give them depth? BTW, they're supposed to be buttons on the Chrono Glove's Clock Disc, though there's no way to know that without reading my script (buttons allow you to use them, which is why they're also in the usable items/equipment).

Edited by alfinchkid, 23 January 2007 - 07:28 PM.

#50 alfinchkid

alfinchkid

Junior

• Members

Posted 10 February 2007 - 08:37 PM

haha, new subscreen now. This one doesn't have any glitches in gameplay, either.

#51 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:30 PM

Uhmmm, how do I get the life gauge pieces to work? I put them all on there but they aren't doing anything.

EDIT: I'm using 254 btw.

Edited by Evan the great, 13 July 2007 - 11:31 PM.

#52 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 15 July 2007 - 02:11 PM

Any help on this? I really need this to work.

#53 AgentLym

AgentLym

• Zelda and Pokémon Master •

• Members

Posted 02 March 2008 - 08:50 PM

I don't know, but I thought I'd liven this topic up a little...

Also, not that the current subscreen tutorial isn't good, but: Does anyone have a more in-depth tutorial for 2.5 build 758?
758 has a lot more elements and such, and I need a newer tutorial! Preferably one with Word Wrap! icon_razz.gif

What I currently need help with:

Selected Item Name
Selector 2
Text Box
Minitile
MiniMap
and some other stuff...

Please respond!

Edited by AgentLym, 03 March 2008 - 03:54 PM.

#54 AgentLym

AgentLym

• Zelda and Pokémon Master •

• Members

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:56 PM

HELLO!?!

#55 PineconnFan

PineconnFan

• Members

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:43 AM

Great guide!

#56 Moo2wo

Moo2wo

Yes, you're seeing this.

• Members

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:40 PM

Alright, when I'm setting up my "Current item" properties, under Item Override, is there a "None" option? You'd think it would be like that by default, but when I'm setting up a new one it's automatically set to "Amulet 1". I think I've looked through the entire list, and there isn't an option for "No Item Override" or something similar.

#57 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE(Moo2wo @ Aug 15 2010, 02:40 PM) View Post

Alright, when I'm setting up my "Current item" properties, under Item Override, is there a "None" option? You'd think it would be like that by default, but when I'm setting up a new one it's automatically set to "Amulet 1". I think I've looked through the entire list, and there isn't an option for "No Item Override" or something similar.

Last time I checked there was a none button or you can jut have a boomerang override with a boomerang icon_razz.gif

#58 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:44 PM

Does it work with 2.10?

Edit -

When I go to Quest -> Misc Data -> Subscreens I have 3 option, n "New option or anytihng.
I want to remake it for my TP quest!
^u^

Edited by Lynker, 23 August 2010 - 03:50 PM.

#59 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

This site is still a thing?

• Members

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:50 PM

The subscreen editor is in 2.50 only. Sorry.

Is that what you mean? Does this stuff work in 2.10.

#60 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:50 PM

Oh okay, nevermind then icon_razz.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users