Help

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#46 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 01 August 2015 - 01:07 PM

After you get 308 items, where would you find the 309th item?

#47 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:02 PM

Translate Error's hint.  You should be able to narrow down where to search

#48 KEM64

KEM64

Junior

• Members

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:10 PM

I think I found a glitch in this quest. In the screen that's 3 screens south and 1 screen west of the Northeast corner of the overworld (the regular overworld), entering the cave that has one of those sprits that says "Teleport!" does nothing when you leave the cave (You're suppose to be on the other side of the screen, past the trees). So how do I get to the northeast corner of the overworld and the screens south of the screen that is in the northeast corner of the overworld?

Edited by KEM64, 03 August 2015 - 08:15 PM.

#49 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 04 August 2015 - 01:48 AM

I think I found a glitch in this quest. In the screen that's 3 screens south and 1 screen west of the Northeast corner of the overworld (the regular overworld), entering the cave that has one of those sprits that says "Teleport!" does nothing when you leave the cave (You're suppose to be on the other side of the screen, past the trees). So how do I get to the northeast corner of the overworld and the screens south of the screen that is in the northeast corner of the overworld?

This is not a bug. Try to search in a dead end in the northeast.

#50 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:19 AM

It's actually easier if you had played the original Zelda Outlands.  That corner would be a supposed dead end, which would be suspicious in itself to try to walk through something.  The one level there is more of a distraction.

#51 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:09 PM

do you have the red stone of agony?

Not sure if you have to finish all levels unless there's a triforce equivalent check point somewhere in the tower

would need to know what levels you've finished currently

Sorry, was away.  No, I don't have red stone of agony and will have to check which levels I finished.

Checked and I may have missed some otherwise I don't know the locations. This is what I did:

Outlands 1 Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8

Outlands 2 levels A, D, L, N, O, S, T, U

Expanded 1 Levels A, D, I, M, N, O, R, Z

Expanded 2 Levels A, C, E, I, L, U, X

Can’t do:

Outlands 1 Level 9

Outlands 2 Level C

Expanded 1 Level E

Expanded 2 Level R

Edited by derby77, 04 August 2015 - 06:50 PM.

#52 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:34 PM

Sorry, was away.  No, I don't have red stone of agony and will have to check which levels I finished.

Checked and I may have missed some otherwise I don't know the locations. This is what I did:

Outlands 1 Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8

Outlands 2 levels A, D, L, N, O, S, T, U

Expanded 1 Levels A, D, I, M, N, O, R, Z

Expanded 2 Levels A, C, E, I, L, U, X

Can’t do:

Outlands 1 Level 9

Outlands 2 Level C

Expanded 1 Level E

Expanded 2 Level R

Hmm, odd you haven't done OL 1-1 yet.  OL 1-6 you use the stair warps to get there.  Exp 2-B is below the center upper ocarina spot.  It's a teleport screen, but you can bomb a wall in the corner.

The 4 levels listed you can't do are X-9's.

On the right side of the overworld, starting from the upper right corner and working down, you'd find a screen with a bunch of bushes surrounding a space.  If you have the lens, you can see what's there

#53 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:46 AM

Bye the way. The level names spell out a word.

#54 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:58 PM

Hmm, odd you haven't done OL 1-1 yet.  OL 1-6 you use the stair warps to get there.  Exp 2-B is below the center upper ocarina spot.  It's a teleport screen, but you can bomb a wall in the corner.

The 4 levels listed you can't do are X-9's.

On the right side of the overworld, starting from the upper right corner and working down, you'd find a screen with a bunch of bushes surrounding a space.  If you have the lens, you can see what's there

Thanks! I had already gone to the right side but see no difference after I pay. I also thought I looked everywhere with lens and somehow missed those 3 levels.  I'll try to look for them.

I can't find anything and tried bombing all spots after I teleport to ocarina spot, but still nothing.  Any help? Sorry, had done level 6...will go in again and look for warp.

P.S. Thanks Sparkster

OK, it definitely must be me. I can't find any warp stairs in OL-6 to OL 1-1  :shrug:

Edited by derby77, 05 August 2015 - 04:51 PM.

#55 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:18 PM

Thanks! I had already gone to the right side but see no difference after I pay. I also thought I looked everywhere with lens and somehow missed those 3 levels.  I'll try to look for them.

I can't find anything and tried bombing all spots after I teleport to ocarina spot, but still nothing.  Any help? Sorry, had done level 6...will go in again and look for warp.

P.S. Thanks Sparkster

OK, it definitely must be me. I can't find any warp stairs in OL-6 to OL 1-1  :shrug:

Hmm, OL 1-1 is just a few screens right from the start.

For OL 1-6, if you opened the 4 warp points, go down 1 from the start to the warps.  Take the one leading to the southeast area sheltered by mountains.  OL 1-6 is in that small area.

If you bought the red stone of agony, you go up after and hit the switch.  That unlocks the parallel tower in the very northwest of the overworld

If you take the 4 warp stairs and go to the northeast one, go on the upper right path right, then up, then left 1 each, should take you to an odd screen of caves and rivers that teleport you on the screen.  The northwest corner of the screen you can bomb to open up Exp 2-B.  Ideally, you'd complete OL 1-6 first to unlock the ocarina warp to the northeast area and go 1 down

#56 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 08 August 2015 - 11:39 AM

This was one of the most challenging quests I've ever played, now that I played it again. Definitely a must-play if you are looking for a challenge.

#57 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:48 AM

In Back in Hyrule there's a bush I can't get to because of all blocks.  Is there another entrance?

Awesome quest btw!! 

I must have also missed something in one of the level nines or the back in Hyrule.  Have 307 items...missing 2 :(

Or could be in either You broke it! Nooo or Bogus Level 7 True Tree as they don't show how many items you get, or other areas I see stairs but can't access. Any suggestions?

Edited by derby77, 12 August 2015 - 11:33 AM.

#58 ZephyrValgale

ZephyrValgale

• Members

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:42 AM

Would someone be kind enough to post the locations of the Extended Dungeons in the first overworld? I don't really have the means to effectively search for them, what with a level 1 Lens of Truth, 5 units of magic power, and normal MP consumption.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by ZephyrValgale, 13 August 2015 - 10:44 AM.

#59 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:50 AM

One Dungeon is in a maze. Some of them can be accesed with your flute.

#60 KEM64

KEM64

Junior

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:41 PM

Progress: Found the fake trees and accessed the Northeastern section of the Normal overworld. Got Access to the Parallel Overworld and now working through that.

2 Questions though:

1. (Normal Overworld) How do I get to the 2 screens above the Fortune Heights loop?

2. (Parallel Overworld) A couple of screens below the Parallel Tower in the Parallel Overworld, the Lens of Truth found a statue of a Tektite but I don't know how to activate it. How do you activate it (You only see it when using the Lens of Truth)?

Edited by KEM64, 14 August 2015 - 02:43 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users