Photo

Favorite Custom Quest

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 raykaox

raykaox

• Members

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:33 PM

Im looking in playing another quest so far im playing Hero of Dreams, And Ballad of a Bloodline.
but im looking for a third to go on my list im looking for a really custom quest xD

#2 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:39 PM

If you want to play a good 2.5. quest go and download The Fort Knights by Joe123 on the ZCRealm *fails to have a hyperlink - sorry*. Or, of course (not really 2.5., though) go play Lost Isle by DFW and Peteo. =)
Both are worth playing and show some great craftmansship.

#3 raykaox

raykaox

• Members

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:54 PM

Ill take that into consideration i already played Lost Isle but i lost the file lol ill prob get it later

#4 Christian

Christian

Summoner

• Members

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:26 PM

How about looking at our custom quest database on the site? There are many excellent quests done here by our members.

#5 GamingNomad

GamingNomad

formerly KenMeister

• Members

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:54 PM

Hero of Dreams and Metroid 5:Rebirth are a tie for my favorite quest.MuhohNin's Metroid quests are extremely addictive. icon_smile.gif

#6 Moo2wo

Moo2wo

Yes, you're seeing this.

• Members

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:09 PM

My favorite, by far, is A Link to the Heavens. I think it's better than A Link to the Past.

#7 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:30 PM

If you're looking for some quests to play, you can always check out Featured Quest of the Month.[/shameless advertising] icon_deformed.gif

Among my favorites that haven't already been mentioned is Link's Birthday Deluxe by Mr. Z. I find that an awesome quest.

#8 Daemon

Daemon

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:43 PM

A great, although short quest is Light of the Heavens. It should be in the Great Quest Utopia project forum.

#9 catfriedrice

catfriedrice

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:50 PM

Mine icon_mad.gif

Besides HoD: Origin is really really good.

#10 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:56 PM

Sabotage Dragoon, Lost Isle, for being fantastic and just plain epic, and Mario's Insane Rampage (simply because it's different).

#11 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE(Lemon @ Mar 4 2010, 09:56 PM) View Post

Sabotage Dragoon, Lost Isle, for being fantastic and just plain epic, and Mario's Insane Rampage (simply because it's different).

I ditto all of these quests, ESPECIALLY Sabotage Dragoon. I generally won't ruin someone's ego by pointing out one quest over another, but Sabotage Dragoon has such immense attention to detail and plot and graphics that you'll be hard-pressed to find a more unique quest anywhere else. It's a quest that you'll keep coming back to over and over again.

#12 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:44 PM

Any of the top rated quests here, at AGN, or at ZCR are worthy of your fun time. And yes, Featured Quest of the month reviews are great for attracting quests that might not get as much attention as they deserve.

#13 lightdark

lightdark

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:42 PM

My favorite simple quest is BA2. My favorite advanced quest is LI icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by lightdark, 10 April 2010 - 12:43 PM.

#14 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

Right now I'm in for the "9 Villages" I found it be a quite interesting quest, with a huge, almost epic orverworld with names and locations familiar from Z1 and Z2 together with a walkable "overworld map" (actually a grid of screens with one warp tile each creating shortcuts to the actual regions)

"Link to the Heavens" is a good pure-styled quest also. icon_smile.gif

#15 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE(Sheik @ Mar 4 2010, 10:39 PM) View Post

If you want to play a good 2.5. quest go and download The Fort Knights by Joe123 on the ZCRealm *fails to have a hyperlink - sorry*. Or, of course (not really 2.5., though) go play Lost Isle by DFW and Peteo. =)
Both are worth playing and show some great craftmansship.

That's exactly what I was gonna say!

There is no point trying Legend Of Link 1 or The Quest Of Beings. You can try them. The Quest Of Beings is a 3 star quest made by me. It has a cool Level 9 too. You might even do a LP of it if you want to!

Here is a good one you should play:
Hidden Duality by DarkFlameWolf.
  • Shane likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users