Prospekt & Beta Link's joint project

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Scootaloo

Scootaloo

too high for the grocery store

• Members

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:22 PM

I thought it would be better to call it Ivory Stadium, now... and lol, if y'all like that, wait 'til you all hear what we've got planned for another dungeon icon_toast.gif

Christian: It's not something to be too easily handed out like that... but I do appreciate your comments and compliments, and as long as you continue to support this quest, I'm willing to bet that you'll find your name up there soon enough, since I feel generous, especially recently... seriously I think people who support the making of a quest deserve credits, so that's why I'm doing this.

#32 Christian

Christian

Summoner

• Members

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:42 PM

No, i did'nt mean it like that to take it easily or something. I meant that i only support quests that have a future and has an epic feel to it and high quality. Since i've seen beta link's work and yours, i'm sure this quest will be awesome. That's why i'm going to support it. Not because i just want to. And i'm looking forward for a userbar moonwhisper ^_^ and thanks =p

#33 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:09 PM

Yeah, you should make an userbar, or request one.

#34 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:07 PM

Ivory Stadium sounds pretty good to me. icon_biggrin.gif I'm really interested in seeing some screenies when you get around to that dungeon. icon_biggrin.gif

#35 Scootaloo

Scootaloo

too high for the grocery store

• Members

Posted 09 May 2009 - 11:13 AM

Let it be known that I have found myself working again, and that progress is going fairly well. I intend on showcasing this at the expo, demo or not, where you will find out plenty...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users