Here is Zelda Classic 2.53.0 Beta 13 for Windows
Here is ZC 2.53, Beta 13, which fixes the following, over the last major beta build:
- Updated ZCL to 2.6.8.
- Swords now obey magic costs.
- Revised Quest Header dialogue and added tooltips to it.
- Fixed 'About' version details.
- Corrected the tooltip for Slash->Item combos.
- Improved efficiency of string.zh functions, and updated the docs.
- Fixed Link->Misc not being divided or multiplied (internally) by 10000.
- Fixed Item Editor InitD values being clamped to -32786/32768.
- VBound ZQuest combo editor fields: Cset to -15/+15, Aframes (0,255), ASpeed (0,255) to prevent rollover.
- Optimised some functions in std.zh that returned boolean values and were comparing against != 0.
- Fixed game ending sequence clipping from carrying over to another quest if ZC is reset during the ending.
- Diagonally scrolling left and down from a specific pixel no longer crashes ZC.
- Opening the console now presents the user with a warning that has a yes/no dialogue.
- Optimised some std.zh functions.
- Fixed a bug where F9 resetting during the ending sequence would preserve the clipping rectangle through to new quests.
- Fixes issues with 1.84 quest compatibility.
- Reworded Controller Directions dialogue.
- Fixes issues with some 2.50.x quests that use Game->Get/SetCombo* functions (e.g. Panoply of Calatia).
- Fixes DrawInteger not properly displaying values when set not to display a decimal point.
- Fixes Size of Game->Lkeys and Game->LItems.
- Fixes rollover in the combo editor fields.
- Split ag.cfg into three files: ag.cfg (RomView, ZCL), zc.cfg (Zelda Classic), and zquest.cfg (ZQuest), to prevent a file access clash that caused overwriting of settings.
- Update for ZCL to use the new config files; and also to use zelda.exe, zquest.exe, and romview.exe, instead of files with a -w extension. This is likewise identical in Linux, dropping the -l extension for binaries. ZCL is now v2.6.4.
See the Changelog below for more information. As before, the Build ID for this release is '31', to distinguish between 2.50.3RC1 (Build ID '30') and earlier ZC releases.
This thread replaces the previous Beta thread for 2.53.0.
We would appreciate bug reports on any of the following:
- Playing quests made in 1.92, 2.10, 2.50.x and reporting any compatibility bugs.
- Verification that scripts made in 2.50.0, 2.50.1, 2.50.2, and 2.50.3RC1 still work.
- Testing that scripts compiled in 2.53.0 work properly in 2.53.0.
- Tests that scripted quests compiled and saved in 2.53.0 work proper;y on 2.50.2 (and/or 2.50.3RC1).
- Bug reports on any changes, or new features.
- Bug reports on joystick configuration.
Please note: The std.zh files in this package may not represent what will be included in the final release. It is likely that the std.zh changes will be pushed forward to 2.54 or later, and not included; but they will be available as a separate download. The latest versions of all common ZScript headers will be included in the final release.
This release is built on the Allegro library, version 4.4.3, with some special fixes applies, and it includes new Allegro library files.
Zelda Classic and ZQuest v.2.53.0 API Specification (PDF, Rev. 1.2)
ZLaunch Repository on GitHub
Zelda Classic Changelog for v.2.53.0 Beta 13
ZLaunch Changes v2.6.8
Thank you for testing, and for your feedback!
Edited by ZoriaRPG, 21 January 2018 - 10:03 PM.