Photo

TLOZ - Le Monde Inconnu (The Unknown World)

zelda linkael link kasuto le monde inconnu the unknown world dance of remembrance tiles dor tiles open world

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#61 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:19 PM

Hi!

Having betatesters allows to have less work in the game. However, I'm thinking about testing "La Terre Secrète", my other Zelda, but I'm afraid that the difficulty is too high for betatesters. A detail that I must change before officially unveiling the game.

My demo is quite short it is true, although I added things since 2008. However, it is difficult to retouch this part of the game given the size of the zone. For the second demo, it will be really different.

Belive me i will wait for the next demo and i will play this released demo again in the near future again beacuse your design skills and for the  adventure for the player.Thank you for your demo and for the adventure it is for the player i enjoy it alot..

Edited by judasrising, 06 August 2017 - 01:20 PM.

#62 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:28 PM

It is a real pleasure to make this game for players like you! I would make a second demo quite exciting, although it will not be possible to go everywhere. I could never abandon such a project after so many years. I have to get to the end of this project.

Tonight I'll finish a new map. This will bring the number to 5 full maps. 715 cases / 2944 total. The way to the end is still very far, but it has really advanced since April. This month was really decisive, especially on ideas. I will also add a quest to find 23 altars, they will not always be easy to find or reach.

• judasrising likes this

#63 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:30 PM

So i started a new play of the demo and enter the first temple with 4 hearts instead of 3 hearts when i played it last time ,so i am doing better this time.

#64 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:48 PM

Yes, it is possible to have 4 hearts at the beginning of the first dungeon, but they are well hidden!

• judasrising likes this

#65 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:40 PM

Currently, I am rather annoyed by the number of pages for tiles (251). I find myself having to make restrictions for illustrated cutscenes for example. It would be a shame to have limits for my project. I hope that a future version of Zelda Classic will get more pages, 502 for example which is double of 251. The same for combos.

Will it be possible to have this improvement in the future?

Edit : I just found this topic, but I have not yet totally read because of my weak knowledge in English...

http://www.purezc.ne...showtopic=70516

Edited by Dark Linkael, 08 August 2017 - 03:23 PM.

#66 vaualbus

vaualbus

Junior

• Members

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:53 AM

Why targeting 2018 for next demo??
Sure you will finished and able to make a demo for Christmas this year. A demo every 5/6 month i better than one x year.

#67 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:25 AM

The demo I released is a part that I realized between 2008 and 2011, I had time to make it totally playable. This is not the case for the next demo, it is a part still under construction and which connects many maps of Hyrule. As I say, I reflected how to make this playable part in a demo. I talked about 2018 to give me time and everything finished. This demo would have 4 or 5 maps (maps where there are parts of Hyrule Field, the playable area for the next demo).

After it is not impossible that I advance the date at the end of 2017, but it will depend on my work. However, there are no additional demos, the next time I publish the game, it's in its final version. It's pretty hard to make a demo on a game that is an open world. I prefer to use my time to advance as much as possible in my game. But I would do my best for the second demo.

• judasrising likes this

#68 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:04 PM

I have a very good rhythm currently, 4 days ago I started a new map that will be partly present in the future demo. Since then, I have made 47 cases, 17 yesterday and 15 today. I rarely do as many cases in a day, but it obviously depends on the type of place. At this speed, I would have finished this map very quickly, which could further advance a little the release date of the second demo.

Maybe I would finish the game sooner than expected, 2 or 3 years instead of a more distant year, see unknown. I did not think I would go so fast since April, it's very good for the future.

#69 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:40 AM

The demo I released is a part that I realized between 2008 and 2011, I had time to make it totally playable. This is not the case for the next demo, it is a part still under construction and which connects many maps of Hyrule. As I say, I reflected how to make this playable part in a demo. I talked about 2018 to give me time and everything finished. This demo would have 4 or 5 maps (maps where there are parts of Hyrule Field, the playable area for the next demo).

After it is not impossible that I advance the date at the end of 2017, but it will depend on my work. However, there are no additional demos, the next time I publish the game, it's in its final version. It's pretty hard to make a demo on a game that is an open world. I prefer to use my time to advance as much as possible in my game. But I would do my best for the second demo.

Hi

Part of me is looking for the second demo but i can also wait for the full quest ,since in the first demo can be played many times and get ideas what could come in the full quest....

#70 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:53 AM

Hi !

Personally, I advise waiting for the final version of the game, because there will not be this frustration of not being able to visit all Hyrule. A demo it remains very closed and the pleasure quite limited.

I would like to show other images of the game, but I do not want to show too much to keep as many surprises as possible. Otherwise, I can show a screenshot from time to time, but places not too significant.

• judasrising likes this

#71 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:58 AM

Hi !

Personally, I advise waiting for the final version of the game, because there will not be this frustration of not being able to visit all Hyrule. A demo it remains very closed and the pleasure quite limited.

I would like to show other images of the game, but I do not want to show too much to keep as many surprises as possible. Otherwise, I can show a screenshot from time to time, but places not too significant.

With all respect for you i wait for the full quest of course..

#72 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:06 AM

The wait will be worth it, even if it is in a very long time.

You can follow the progress of the game on the first message of the topic. You will see the progress of the 23 maps of Hyrule. This is a good indication of the progress of the work.

• judasrising likes this

#73 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:20 AM

The wait will be worth it, even if it is in a very long time.

You can follow the progress of the game on the first message of the topic. You will see the progress of the 23 maps of Hyrule. This is a good indication of the progress of the work.

I belive you and i will wait for the full quest no need for me to do a second demo at all,I belive from the players point of view it is the best to have the full quest.

#74 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:29 AM

If I do not have many requests for a second demo, I might not make that version. I prefer to show only the final version. Also, it will not make me slow down my very long work.

I would show a screenshot from time to time to wait, without it showing important things in the game.

• judasrising likes this

#75 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:32 AM

If I do not have many requests for a second demo, I might not make that version. I prefer to show only the final version. Also, it will not make me slow down my very long work.

I would show a screenshot from time to time to wait, without it showing important things in the game.

For me that sounds very good plan to do it ,i wont let you down i wait and play the full quest..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zelda, linkael, link, kasuto, le monde inconnu, the unknown world, dance of remembrance tiles, dor tiles, open world

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users