• Please log in to reply
1613 replies to this topic

#1561 Bagu

Bagu

Fandomizer

• Members

Posted 06 January 2021 - 10:32 PM

Last thing to add in addition...
(and I hope I'll find the right words, even though I'm struggling with english, sometimes)

This Site is great
...there are many people, spending much time (FOR FREE), to operate a domain like this.
...Contests like the SotW/SotM/MotM (etc) are really inspiring. (and I still hope there'll be a Music of the Month poll, one day :) )
And it's pure fun! ...so, just HAVE FUN and enjoy your time here!

Don't get some things too serious.

ZC, ZQ and the PureZC forums offered me hours by hours of great entertaiment, competent support

and many other services (...once more... FOR FREE)

Edited by Bagu, 07 January 2021 - 09:21 AM.

• Twilight Knight, Joelmacool and Lüt like this

#1562 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:13 PM

This is an interesting week for contests. First of all, congratulations to our winners from the past weeks! Twilight Knight emerged victorious in SotW 746, while Joelmacool took SotM 184! Joel's shot advances to Screenshot of the Year, which is open ... right now.

Head over here to vote on the best shot of 2020. And of course, we also have Screenshot of the Week 747. Voting on both of these will remain open until the next contest starts on January 31st.

Screenshot of the Year really makes me look back and reflect on the history of the contest, and how great both the contestants and voters have been over the past year. Thank you to everyone who has participated.

• Twilight Knight, Eddy and Bagu like this

#1563 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 31 January 2021 - 01:22 PM

We're short a shot for this contest, so I'm going to go ahead and delay it until Tuesday, February 2nd. I know some of you have been working on some cool projects, so why not share the goods? It's a great opportunity to show others what you've been working on. Let's get another shot or two so we can get things up and running on Tuesday!

• Jared likes this

#1564 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 02 February 2021 - 12:55 PM

Screenshot of the Week 748 is up! Head over there to give it a vote.

And the results for Screenshot of the Year are in. Matthew took the prize with this lovely screenshot.

Matthew.png

Congratulations, Matthew.

And congrats as well to Twilight Knight, for his victory in SotW 747.

The next contest opens on February 14th. Maybe we'll see some Valentine's Day themed shots ...

• nicklegends, Twilight Knight, Mitchfork and 2 others like this

#1565 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 14 February 2021 - 01:24 PM

Screenshot of the Week 749 is open! Congratulations to Aslion on winning SotW 748.

The next contest opens on February 28th.

#1566 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 28 February 2021 - 01:09 PM

Screenshot of the Week 750 is open for voting.

Congratulations to Mitchfork on his victory in SotW 749!

The next contest opens on March 14th.

#1567 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 14 March 2021 - 12:21 PM

Screenshot of the Week 751 is now open! Congratulations to Orithan for winning with his screenshot in SotW 750.

This time around we also have Screenshot of the Month 185, featuring five screenshots from SotW 746-750.

Please cast your vote and give feedback for these two contests! The next SotW will open on March 28th! :)

• Eddy likes this

#1568 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 28 March 2021 - 01:15 AM

Hey everyone! We are missing just one submission for SotW 752 in order to get it rolling for Sunday. If we don't get a submission on Sunday we'll have to delay the contest for a few days. If anyone is willing to submit something for SotW that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. :)

• Eddy and Matthew like this

#1569 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators

Posted 28 March 2021 - 11:23 PM

Screenshot of the Week 752 is open! Congratulations to Joelmacool on winning SotW 751.

The next contest opens on April 11th.

#1570 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 10 April 2021 - 09:34 PM

Hi everyone! Screenshot of the Week 753 is supposed to open tomorrow, but unfortunately we have not received any submissions yet. If anyone has anything they are thinking of submitting, please consider doing so! I will necessarily delay the contest if we do not reach at least three screenshots by late tomorrow.

Thanks!

• Matthew likes this

#1571 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 11 April 2021 - 10:11 PM

Screenshot of the Week 753 is now open! Congratulations to Aslion for the victory in SotW 752.

Thank you to those who submitted today so that the contest did not have to be delayed. It is greatly appreciated! :)

The next contest will open on April 25th.

#1572 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 25 April 2021 - 10:30 PM

Apologies for not saying this yesterday, but unfortunately we are missing just one screenshot in order to start the next SotW. As a result, we'll have to push the contest back probably until Monday night or Tuesday, depending on when we get the screenshot. If anyone has anything in the works, please consider submitting!

In the meantime, we'll keep SotW 753 open as well in case anyone still wants to place their votes or provide constructive criticism. Thanks everyone!

#1573 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators

Posted 26 April 2021 - 03:50 PM

Screenshot of the Week 753 has concluded and the victor is Haritiro! Congrats Hari! Your wonderfully unique screen drew quite a few votes.

Meanwhile, SotW 754 has gone live! Be sure to have a look at this week's entries.

The next contest should open on May 9th! We sure are getting through this year pretty quickly...

#1574 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 10 May 2021 - 01:44 PM

Hey everyone! Final exams and projects have been killing me so I didn't have time to make a post about this yesterday, but we'll be delaying this SotW (and thus SotM as well) until Wednesday the 12th! We just need one screenshot to start the next SotW, so if people would like to submit please do so with the extra time given!

Appreciate it and take care everyone. :)

• nicklegends and Matthew like this

#1575 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators

Posted 12 May 2021 - 08:14 PM

Congratulations to The MAN HIMSELF for winning Screenshot of the Week 754! That planet meant "the world" to voters. ;)

Screenshot of the Week 755 is now open for your viewing pleasure. VOTE!

• Twilight Knight and TheManHimself like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users