help thread

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#31 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

Did you manage to get the secret items in all the other levels?

I don't think I got any secret items.  Didn't know there were any hidden in the dungeons.

Time to do more looking around, I guess.

Edited by Zenith, 26 June 2013 - 04:51 PM.

#32 Valientlink

Valientlink

~V@LîΣÑTLîÑK~

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:58 PM

Well, since I couldn't find a key, I grabbed one out of the secret dungeon in level 3. This should fix my being stuck.

Zenith, use the lens a lot. It'll expose the secrets, but not how to make them appear.

Hmm... even with the key, I still have no idea how to access the room which I needed it for.

nD0rsum.png

Edited by Brian, 26 June 2013 - 05:22 PM.

#33 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:25 PM

I don't think I got any secret items.  Didn't know there were any hidden in the dungeons.

Time to do more looking around, I guess.

"Each and every dungeon has a secret room that contains an optional item. There are no blatant hints on-screen as how to obtain these, but that's not an issue if you keep this in mind: The secret rooms in conjunction with the displayed map make the dungeon shape symmetrical (with the exception of two dungeons). All of these items are completely optional, but they can make the game easier if acquired ASAP. As for the exceptions... Level 2 has two rooms, and they are situated somewhere at the upper section of the dungeon. The item dungeon, however... that's up to you!"

Well, since I couldn't find a key, I grabbed one out of the secret dungeon in level 3. This should fix my being stuck.

Zenith, use the lens a lot. It'll expose the secrets, but not how to make them appear.

Hmm... even with the key, I still have no idea how to access the room which I needed it for.

Not quite sure what happened. I've never managed to lock myself out of finishing the last dungeon, and six keys/locks are all that there are.

The last key presumably would be used by going back to that room with the DK in the far upper right, going through the passageway, then unlocking the lock block beyond.

EDIT: After that, the passageway in the far upper left of the dungeon leads to the lower section where the blocks get removed from the lock block, where you defeat a few enemies for the boss key.

Edited by Exate, 26 June 2013 - 05:28 PM.

#34 Valientlink

Valientlink

~V@LîΣÑTLîÑK~

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

Damn... I've gotten so lost in this place I forgot where I knew where to go in the first place. I'm a victim to every level 9 in existance.

I'm not sure how I did it either. If you look at the screenshot you can tell I've been to all those rooms, unless there's an unmarked one.

#35 Valientlink

Valientlink

~V@LîΣÑTLîÑK~

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

Hmm, I can't find the passageway -.- I can find one that leads me back to the room before the boss, but even in the upper leftmost room, there's no passageways. I'll keep looking.

#36 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

Hmm, I can't find the passageway -.- I can find one that leads me back to the room before the boss, but even in the upper leftmost room, there's no passageways. I'll keep looking.

Go back there, then take a right to the next screen.

#37 Valientlink

Valientlink

~V@LîΣÑTLîÑK~

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:58 PM

Lost again... I'm probably not in the room you're talking about. I went back to the room where I need the boss key, but found no screens to the right.

KbASBnY.png

It seems no matter where I go, I always end up either on the left or right of this key.

Edited by Brian, 26 June 2013 - 06:09 PM.

#38 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:46 PM

Head to the lower right-most room. There's a green-colored panel in this room. Defeat all the enemies to open a passageway on that cell to the boss key.

#39 Valientlink

Valientlink

~V@LîΣÑTLîÑK~

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

How the fuck did that go over my head :confused: Either way I have the BOSS KEY! Thanks, it was getting a bit frustrating (not like that's bad).

yySnhFw.png

Pretty long for a mini quest, I must say

Edited by Brian, 26 June 2013 - 08:00 PM.

#40 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:10 PM

Okay, I grabbed the hidden items from the four main dungeons, found and cleared three of the secret areas...but now I can't beat the fourth without the Raft and Amulet...and I never stumbled across either of those.

#41 Valientlink

Valientlink

~V@LîΣÑTLîÑK~

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

Have you gone to the item dungeon?

#42 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:18 PM

Yeah, but I never saw them anywhere in there.

...Lemme guess.  Hidden?

EDIT: Okay, found the Amulet, but where's the Raft?

Edited by Zenith, 26 June 2013 - 08:22 PM.

#43 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:23 PM

Yeah, but I never saw them anywhere in there.

...Lemme guess.  Hidden?

EDIT: Okay, found the Amulet, but where's the Raft?

Amulet is in the item dungeon. Raft is in the bonus dungeon in which it is required.

#44 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

Okay, four down...but I'm at a loss again.  Specifically:

Spoiler

#45 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

Okay, four down...but I'm at a loss again.  Specifically:

Spoiler

Mm, yeah. That's a leftover flag that needs removing. I think it was originally gonna go there. 

But...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users