Dungeon Link Warp To Distant Lands

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SKM2012

SKM2012

Ace Trainer

• Members

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:35 AM

I am having an odd problem. Link uses a Stairs warp to get to the first dungeon, then when he arrives, he walks down one step before the intro text appears. it doesn't affect gameplay, but it looks odd and I would like to fix it. The warp back is a Side warp, if that helps. I am using 2.50. Thanks!

#2 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:52 AM

If you're having Link enter the screen from the side, place the warp return directly against the edge of the screen, don't leave even 1/2 a combo of space. This should cause Link to walk up instead.

#3 SKM2012

SKM2012

Ace Trainer

• Members

Posted 10 April 2015 - 11:02 AM

Thanks! It worked!

I have a second problem. On an Interior Dmap, when Link uses a key on a locked door (a lock block), it turns into a boss lock block. How is this solved?

Edited by SKM2012, 10 April 2015 - 11:02 AM.

#4 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 10 April 2015 - 11:17 AM

That sounds like a problem with the way the locked door combos are set up. When a key is used on a lock block combo, it turns into the next combo in the list, which in this case is a boss lock. You need to change the combo immediately following each locked door combo to an open door combo.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dungeon, Link, Warp, To Distant Lands

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users