[RP] Meet the Chedensons!

• Please log in to reply
343 replies to this topic

#1 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:31 PM

OOC: FCFS means First Come First Serve. The first two people to respond will be playing with me. I would prefer someone who comes on as frequently as I do, to minimize waiting time. The other two players will each use 1 character, unless they think a party of 4 isn't big enough icon_rolleyes.gif

SimBattle- Sweet Boredom

The scene: Sunrise Village, Hyrule. In one of the houses scattered about this small town, a young boy, about 16, is playing a Wii game. He seems to be doing very well.

"Yes! Gold medal again!" he shouts as he raises his hands in victory, almost hitting the ceiling. "Boom Blox is too easy."
"I wonder where Sandy is. I haven't seen her all day."

[parody of Faces of Evil opening]

Just then, a little girl knocks on the door to Brian's house. Brian opens it.
"Miriam?"
"Brian! I need help!"
Brian just looks at her.
"Ganon and his minions have seized the island of Zachariathy!" Miriam shouts.
"So?"
"It is written that only Link can defeat Ganon. But Link's on vacation, so you'll have to do."
"Great! I'll get my stuff!"
"No time for that! Come with me!"
She leads Brian out the door and hops on a magic carpet. Brian gets on and the carpet takes off.

A few hours later...

"Well, we're finally here." says Brian. "Let me see the map of this place."
Miriam gives him the map.
"What are all these faces carved into the mountains?"
"Those, Brian, are the Faces of XINIAN."
[/parody of Faces of Evil opening]
The wind picks up and the map blows right out of Brian's hands.
"Whoops."
Miriam slaps her forehead.
"I guess we'll have to get another map of this place."
"Well, where are we gonna do that? Do you see any towns around here?"
"OK, let's wing it and see what happens."
Brian and Miriam walk towards the sprawling green meadow on the horizon.

OOC: that "parody" is of the opening cutscene in the Philips CD-i game, "Link: The Faces of Evil". That's all I have to say about that game. Oh, and I'm all set. Enter the other two players!

Edited by Silly Cat 2, 29 August 2008 - 07:33 PM.

#2 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:44 AM

OOC: Ya, I know, I always post in you RP threads. But I can't help it. I love these things.

Just then, a ship crashes onto the shoreline nearby. A large amount of arguing is heard, and in the end, a small boy dressed in green is thrown off the ship, and the ship sails off. "Fine!" he yells. "I don't need your stupid ship! I'm a hero! I can do without all of that!"
OOC: Ya, good ole Toon Link. The idiot of the high sees. icon_smile.gif

He then looks over to where the other two are. "Miriam? Is that you? What are you doing here?"

#3 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:48 AM

"Great, the idiot from another dimension." Miriam comments.
The first thing Brian notices is the Triforce mark on Link's right hand. He looks like he's about to say something, but takes note of what Miriam said and leaves it at that. "Hey. I'm Brian."

#4 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:52 AM

"Nice to meat you. I'm Link." He looks at Brian's hand and notices the triforce mark. "Oh, so you've got the Triforce of Courage from this dimension. Neat!"

#5 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:01 PM

Brian takes a prime steak out of his pocket and throws it at Toon Link. "Nice to meat you too!" Miriam laughs. "So, um, right now we're on the island of Zachariathy and we're looking for a map."
"Because mine blew away..." Miriam remarks while staring at Brian.
"Wanna come with us?"

#6 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:03 PM

"Sure thing!"

I assume now we wait for the next person to post.

#7 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:06 PM

Brian and Miriam, with Toon Link in tow (if he follows them icon_lol.gif) cross the field and stumble upon a Darknut camp. "Stay quiet and don't let them see you. Darknuts are the last guys we want to fight."

#8 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:07 PM

You know that feeling that you get when you're being watched, but it seems that no one is there? That feeling would, just now, overcome Miriam, Brian, and Toon Link. Someone, or something is watching them, but they can't be seen. This presence seems to be emanating away from the Darknut Camp though. Is Ganon watching? No, he would have taken action, there is someone else among them. Who could it be?

Edited by Alestance, 31 August 2008 - 02:27 AM.

#9 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 31 August 2008 - 02:19 AM

Link starts feeling nervous. "Something's wrong here, I can feel it. There's definitely a trap. So, I say we spring it. Let's just leap into the camp and see what happens."

And with that he leaps into the middle of the darknuts, Master Sword in hand.

OOC: Yup, he's not the brightest in the line of Hyrule's heroes.

#10 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 31 August 2008 - 02:32 PM

"You idiot!" Brian shouts as Toon Link jumps out into the open. Soon enough, they're completely surrounded.

"I suppose there's no chance of either of you having a Smash Star with you?"

Earthbending- Shock Wave

Brian punches the ground and a small shock wave spreads out in a circle, knocking down most of the Darknuts. Miriam jumps up to avoid it, but Brian can only hope that Toon Link has enough sense to do the same.

Edited by Silly Cat 2, 31 August 2008 - 02:33 PM.

#11 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 01 September 2008 - 12:25 AM

Toon Link sees it and takes his chance. He gets hit by it, rolling into a ball and being knocked around like a total juggernaut, knocking down darknut after darknut as if they were dominoes.

#12 Alestance

Alestance

• Members

Posted 01 September 2008 - 03:15 AM

And, as it seems, the Darknuts were totally powerless against them, like they didn't expect them at all, however, it seems as though their still being watched.

The sun is about to set over the hill side, when the strangest thing happens, a shadow of a man is cast upon one of the tents, but, there is no man standing where the shadow cuts off.

#13 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 01 September 2008 - 11:51 AM

Link notices it and gasps. "Make yourself known, whoever you are. I have a lens of truth, so if you don't appear, I'll make you appear."

#14 Alestance

Alestance

• Members

Posted 01 September 2008 - 12:13 PM

A definite display of surprise is shown in the shadow, and it appears it's owner makes a run for it, to where the shadow itself would be hidden. From then on, unless Link had already gotten out the Lens and saw him, he would've become untraceable, could be behind a tree, or even in the cave over there, or could be somewhere else entirely, Heck, he could already be in a tent and taking a quick nap for all thats known. Either way, he's gone.

Edited by Alestance, 01 September 2008 - 12:28 PM.

#15 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 01 September 2008 - 01:35 PM

Brian, busy fighting an unarmed soldier hand-to-hand, doesn't notice the shadow at all. "Miriam! Help me out!"
"But I'm not really a fighter..."
"Well do something!"

Green Magick- Barrier
Miriam makes some kind of ninjutsu symbol with her hands. It's just for show, really. "Barrier." An invisible force field surrounds Brian and Toon Link, augmenting their defensive power. It won't stop anything but the weakest of attacks, though. Miriam's hair also moves a bit, as if it was blown around by a sudden breeze.

Edited by Silly Cat 2, 01 September 2008 - 01:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users