Photo

Featured Quest of the Month - January

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Featured Quest of the Month (5 member(s) have cast votes)

VOTE!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:39 AM

Only two this month. I'm sure they'll be more next month, though, with time being a little more on my side. icon_razz.gif

Voting will last one week as of today. After the week, this will be closed and we will have our featured quest of January.

<Insert Quest Title Here> by Saffith
IPB Image

Link in Cestria by Akkabus
IPB Image

And please feel free to discuss what you liked/disliked (constructive criticism only) about the quests as well. Quest help questions belong in their respective help threads, not in here. Thanks!

#2 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:56 AM

Aaaand the polls are closed...

...or they would be if it didn't end it a tie...with 1 vote on each side. One of which was my own vote. (Because I think I should be allowed to vote too. icon_razz.gif) I'll leave this open another week. Cast your vote on your favorite, and feel free to discuss them a little here too! icon_smile.gif

#3 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:59 PM

Now I can feel a little better closing the polls. Thanks to all who voted! We now have our Featured Quest of January!

<Insert Quest Title Here> by Saffith

I'll be coming around with some new reviews soon enough for February. Again, if you have suggestions, or want your quest reviewed, feel free to PM me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users