May Contain Extra Stuff

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HeroOfFire

HeroOfFire

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 15 May 2020 - 04:06 PM

It's been awhile. Been working on some interesting extra stuff. Stuff that might change the experience quite a bit.

The May build runs fine in 2.55 Alpha 58. I've not tested much in Alpha 70, as there are some confirmed bugs (like Pols Voice) that await fixing. If you do find what looks like a bug, do mention the 2.55 version you are testing in. I'll be watching and testing the new builds to see when a newer one runs mostly fine.

So, I've finished adding the last Mid-Game overworld. These overworlds make up the bulk of the, well, middle of the quest, being the many transitions between the early and late underworlds. This just leaves a few late game overworlds, underworlds, and the final area left. The end is almost in sight.

I've added a placeholder Title Screen. Nothing fancy, and certainly nothing special...

A lot of bugfixes from quirks the previous version had. Surprisingly, no new weapons. I have a massive upgrade to the weapon system planned, and wanted to put out a stable build before doing it. It should make stuff regarding the weapons more efficient, and make later additions much easier and faster to add. This upgrade will also make writing more refined randomizer logic better, thus that feature is also soon to come.

Still, there must be something new to test, right? Well, you can see the signs of some sort of plot forming...

And you can test out the new game plus code, the planned reward for completing the quest.

On the Title Screen, hold "A" and "Up" when pressing "Start". This will give you a few more options...

Spoiler

As usual, have fun, and thanks for the playtesting!

#2 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 15 May 2020 - 06:00 PM

I cant Find 2.55 Alpha 58 The Previous Zc Version Gave me a Crash so i Downloaded Alpha 70 its the Only one i could find :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users