• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 18 April 2020 - 01:53 PM

Weirdly enough I've been on a Terraria grind lately and I've suddenly felt like picking up on this project again. So yeah, this project is back on the road for now. We'll see how long this lasts before I lose inspiration and let it fall back into obscurity again.

As of now, I've been revamping the entire intro segment since the first version of it is very short and pretty basic. Gonna go for some TP/SS style stuff with this intro so we'll see how it goes. I'm looking forward to picking up this project again and I've got a lot of ideas in my mind right now, so hopefully stay tuned for more stuff :P

I'll be updating the Quest Overview page from time to time as I make more progress.
  • Anthus, Shane, Jenny and 5 others like this

#2 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 18 April 2020 - 04:40 PM

Classic Eddy.

Get people's hopes up to disappoint them as usual.

• Eddy likes this

#3 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 18 April 2020 - 04:55 PM

Nah Nah Lets Give him a fair Chance im Sure this Project will all but not Dissapointing And as for That Good Luck with the Project :D

• Eddy likes this

#4 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 18 April 2020 - 05:07 PM

Classic Eddy.

Get people's hopes up to disappoint them as usual.

Don't worry, this will only take another 20 years  ;)

• Lordkronos likes this

#5 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 18 April 2020 - 05:23 PM

Don't worry, this will only take another 20 years  ;)

Cool i Mark my Calender Then Ha ha Lets See Only 20 Years more Ok I will Reserv that one then as First Quest i Play with 45 :D

But Yeah Who Knows maybe a Luck Magic Spell Hit you and you become Much Quicker Down :D

• Eddy likes this

#6 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 19 April 2020 - 11:24 AM

Eddy Finish LoLDX

Looking forward to seeing more updates from this! Seems neat so far. :)

• Shane, Eddy and Matthew like this

#7 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 20 April 2020 - 11:30 AM

Wanted to quickly update that unlike the last thread I made 2 years ago, progress has actually been made instead of me forgetting about things the next day :P

The entire intro segment of the quest has been rebuilt and updated (thanks to Shane for testing this bit out too) and I've spent the last 2 days going through scripting setup hell (of which it's all been sorted now... finally). Since this quest aims to be fully open-ended, there isn't really a level order so I guess we'll say I'm working on the dungeon closest to the start of the quest lol.

• Shane, Matthew and Lordkronos like this

#8 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 20 April 2020 - 12:24 PM

Wanted to quickly update that unlike the last thread I made 2 years ago, progress has actually been made instead of me forgetting about things the next day :P

The entire intro segment of the quest has been rebuilt and updated (thanks to Shane for testing this bit out too) and I've spent the last 2 days going through scripting setup hell (of which it's all been sorted now... finally). Since this quest aims to be fully open-ended, there isn't really a level order so I guess we'll say I'm working on the dungeon closest to the start of the quest lol.

Cool How many Dungeons are Planed :D

#9 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 20 April 2020 - 01:30 PM

As the main description says, 8 dungeons + 1 final and 8 smaller shrine "minidungeons".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users