Photo

Enemy weapon editor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SaijeNode

SaijeNode

• Members

Posted 15 March 2018 - 07:32 PM

Do any of you know how to make new enemy weapons? For example i made a new Ice Wizzrobe mob and want it to use some sort of ice magic, kinda like the fire wizzrobe.
I tried changing the sprite for the enemy weapon fire 2 to a ice looking sprite and that works, but that enemy weapon uses the flame sfx which i cant find where or if I can edit the sfx used.
There is an ice magic sfx i could use but so far the only option ive found is to replace the flame sfx with the ice magic sfx but then everything that uses the flame sfx would also be changed and there is a lot of things that use that sfx...

#2 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:57 PM

Changing the sprite is purely cosmetic, and Link can't be frozen in place without scripts. As far as changing the sfx, that sounds like it would need a script too. I'm not a scripter myself though, but you may also need to script the flame sfx too, since iirc, the default sounds will still play when you use it. So you'd likely need to remove the sfx altogether and see if someone can script a sfx to play if an eweapon or lweapon is spawned.

It shouldn't be too complex, but again, not a real scripter. If you wanted link to freeze you could have a script cancel all input and maybe change his cset to an icey one.

#3 SaijeNode

SaijeNode

• Members

Posted 16 March 2018 - 05:05 PM

Your right.  so far to do this I have been using Moosh's Noobie boss script.  works great for exactly what I was trying to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users