Incomplete listing of 1.92 enemies... -ZQEH

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 16 November 2002 - 10:44 AM

Actually, the aforementioned Enemy Index for all the enemies will be included in the UZQT. It's gonna be awhile before I get there though...icon_confused.gif

#32 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 20 November 2002 - 08:24 PM

Since the content submission forum went poof due to the new site's submission wizard, I'm moving this to Zquest editor help.

Edit: Pinning for site staff purposes.

#33 Linkman

Linkman

Magus

• Members

Posted 21 January 2003 - 11:54 AM

When are the floormasters gonna be ready?

#34 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 21 January 2003 - 09:20 PM

Well... noone in this topic could tell you since only DN knows that. icon_shrug.gif

#35 Linkman

Linkman

Magus

• Members

Posted 13 February 2003 - 09:03 PM

A bat's other weakness is the silver and gold arrows.....

#36 Cloud87

Cloud87

Magus

• Members

Posted 13 February 2003 - 09:09 PM

What is UZQT? icon_freak.gif

#37 Linkman

Linkman

Magus

• Members

Posted 13 February 2003 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE(Cloud87 @ Feb 13 2003, 09:09 PM)
What is UZQT? icon_freak.gif

Yeah What is it

#38 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 13 February 2003 - 09:49 PM

Ultimate Zquest Tuturial.

#39 Cloud87

Cloud87

Magus

• Members

Posted 14 February 2003 - 11:56 AM

How can I get to it?

#40 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 14 February 2003 - 01:50 PM

It's not complete. Happyman is making it. You should be able to find it somewhere in the ZC forums here.

#41 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 07 July 2003 - 10:43 PM

Then again... I don't have the time to gather all of the data on them. If someone else can gather this data for those two enemies, I'll gladly add them in.

If this is about the death knight and octorok on crack, I'll give the info. I've used 1.90 for all my quests, so I definetely know what these do, except I don not know their life, but I know what it takes to kill one. Well, here:

Death Knight:

Difficulty: Hard
Life: ?
Attack: (with red ring) Crash - 2½ hearts, Sword - 5 hearts.
Weakness: You can break it's shield like the super darknut and blue, but it's not recomended.
Cset: 9
Misc: A hyper fast darknut, that is pretty smart and shoots out a sword. It will chase you down, and it's sword is a dangerous target. The sword can be blocked with the magic or mirror shield, but not reflected. It dies with 4 master sword blows or 2 super bombs. Putting ten of these in a room is foolish.

Octorok on crack:

Difficulty: Medium
Life: ?
Attack: (with red ring) Crash - 1 heart, magic - 2½ hearts.
Weakness: It's magic can be reflected, thus killing it in one hit.
Cset: 9
Misc: Really fast octorok that shoots a magic blast. Not very hard, but don't turn your back to it, as it's on crack. Three master sword blows kill it.

That's about all I know about them. 1.92 has all the other stuff, but I'm not aware of what it does, or how to find out the enemie's life. I hope this helps though.

#42 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 August 2003 - 12:45 PM

I think Death Knights have 24 HP and Crackies have 20 HP (HP being one wooden sword hit).

An Octorok on Crack crashing into you will deal 5 hearts of damage without any ring, so technically, you should've said you lose 1.25 hearts. icon_lol.gif

I find bombs to be most effective against Death Knights, though dueling it out might be better in open rooms. It takes 6 bombs to kill a death knight, but you have to be pretty fast at maneuvering to avoid it anyway.

I think arrows work on them too... but I can't remember.

#43 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 August 2003 - 01:19 PM

that's true (i tried the deathknight with wooden sowrd), but i think i may have hit him 25 times, ah well, close enough. The cracktorok probably does have 20, cause i hit him a lot while testing metA (he is guarding 50 rupees if killed). But arrows work on a death knight? I gotta try that... Bombs rarely hit them though, which is kind of weird. I still cant figure out how to hit the darknut exatly with a bomb, i think its luck.

#44 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 August 2003 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE(PolygonX8 @ Aug 25 2003, 02:19 PM)
Bombs rarely hit them though, which is kind of weird. I still cant figure out how to hit the darknut exatly with a bomb, i think its luck.

This is an LoZ bug/wierd thing. The game treats the bomb as attacking in whatever direction you were facing when you put it down. So if you were facing down and the darknut is going up toward you, the bomb won't hit. You have to do it behind the darknut (very difficult), or perpendicular to it.

#45 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 13 April 2004 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE(Praethus @ Jul 11 2002, 08:25 AM)
Or just add them to this list.  People that start now prolly won't use 1.90 much.  At least add the DeathKnight and the Cracktorock.

I use it. Because I couldn't get 1.92 working. Although I am going to keep trying, because it's apparent that I'll be wanting a lot of its features if I ever plan on doing anything more complicated than my "training" quest, which is a Master Quest version of the original Zelda (in BS style).

I hope there are people out there who keep 1.90 around to play the older version quests... I noticed that none of the 1.90 quests have 5 stars. I'm gonna aim high and see if I can remedy that. icon_smile.gif

Oh, and from what I've seen I don't really like those two enemies that were created. They're insanely strong in a way that's more silly than challenging.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users