Photo

Eiyuu

• Please log in to reply
448 replies to this topic

#421 BlueGlass

BlueGlass

• Members

Posted 07 March 2016 - 03:42 PM

That worked, thanks.  Didn't know there was a .2, since it's not on the downloads page.

I thought something was odd about that screen, but I just hadn't fully looked into it yet.  As for the secret shops, I found the one in Brace Dest first floor, hint to the other one?

Found Soltis a while ago too, but I was waiting until the very end to tackle that.

#422 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:20 PM

Other one is to the left of the town. Try using your blood note on a screen with triple arrow moblins.

Edited by Dimentio, 07 March 2016 - 06:20 PM.

#423 BlueGlass

BlueGlass

• Members

Posted 08 March 2016 - 04:41 AM

Thanks, just went.  Earlier, I ran all over using the blood contract on screens in Myso, but apparently missed that one.  I don't see the usual blood mark, though.  Now to get enough rupees to afford those...

Also, completed Soltis.  Awesome bonus dungeon.  Now to figure out what to do with all this new stuff…  (no hints please)

EDIT: Found the (final)^4 level.

Edited by BlueGlass, 08 March 2016 - 04:52 AM.

#424 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 10 March 2016 - 12:23 PM

The reward for the (final)^4 level might seem like a bragging rights reward... But it actually unlocks something if you have a certain key on the beach...

#425 DarkDragon

DarkDragon

Junior

• Members

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:42 AM

I started playing this quest -- good stuff. I think I'm stuck, though.

I beat the boss in Soltis and opened the Gleeok chest, which gave me a key. However, I cannot open the lock block to the right of the Gleeok room: maybe the boss chest didn't actually give me key? Or is it possible I could have accidentally used that key in the wrong place (I did unlock the teleport pad in the mirror puzzle room, but I think that was a boss lock block, not a regular key block?)

Edited by DarkDragon, 26 December 2016 - 04:43 AM.

#426 DarkDragon

DarkDragon

Junior

• Members

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:34 PM

Here's what I mean:

UrbUTZ8.png

Is there any way I could have used that key somewhere else by accident? Is there a way to get another one (I didn't get anything from the "SAME STAR" room for instance, is that what I'm missing?)

#427 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 26 December 2016 - 01:31 PM

Here's what I mean:

UrbUTZ8.png

Is there any way I could have used that key somewhere else by accident? Is there a way to get another one (I didn't get anything from the "SAME STAR" room for instance, is that what I'm missing?)

Spoiler

#428 DarkDragon

DarkDragon

Junior

• Members

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:27 PM

Spoiler

#429 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:57 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#430 DarkDragon

DarkDragon

Junior

• Members

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:45 AM

Thanks! That did it.

Spoiler

#431 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:50 AM

Spoiler

#432 FredFlinstone

FredFlinstone

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:15 PM

Where and when do you find the blood note, I killed the boss in level 1, got the magic switch.  Need a key to get the heart and double magic container (I know where this is from an abandoned game).  Totally stuck, can go no farther.  Also, how do I get back into the original cave, it is just a shop now?

Edited by FredFlinstone, 22 August 2017 - 09:17 PM.

#433 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:17 PM

Where and when do you find the blood note, I killed the boss in level 1, got the magic switch.  Need a key to get the heart and double magic container (I know where this is from an abandoned game).  Totally stuck, can go no farther.  Also, how do I get back into the original cave, it is just a shop now?

You need to head to Sanskrit Temple, west of Brace Dest. Also, the starting cave is just a shop now.

#434 FredFlinstone

FredFlinstone

Junior

• Members

Posted 23 August 2017 - 07:08 AM

FOUND THE KEY TO GET TO TEMPLE!!!  I got the bow, tricky, the only thing in the abandoned house is a red candle. Got the stardust thingie with key from basement, got boss key, how do you get the treasure blocked by blue post in first room south during escape sequence.  Also, can the heart visible near the key be obtained after you nearly die as you continue to try to get out.  Once out it looks like you cannot get back in.  Still I do not have the blood note, does that come later?  When do I get the Hookshot? 

Edited by FredFlinstone, 24 August 2017 - 08:16 AM.

#435 FredFlinstone

FredFlinstone

Junior

• Members

Posted 24 August 2017 - 03:39 PM

Making good progress, great quest.  In Flunge after you use boss key on two lock blocks and fall in hole, you set the blocks like the bones said and magic sound is played.  What happened here?  Only got a heart piece for killing the boss.  Seems like I am missing something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users