The Misadventures of Link 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Naldrag

Naldrag

Weeb Trash

• Members

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:38 PM

Lesse... I figure I'll make a topic about this. Still no massive updates though, mainly just planning out in my head, even though for those remembering me mentioning an optional MP3 soundtrack, here's a slight update regarding that.

Boss Theme #1
This song is a looped excerpt from this medley.

Other songs featured will include Mega Man Legends' "Escape from the Tower" and Mega Man 9's "Flash in the Dark"

Also I might get a demo pulled up soon... once again probably only containing the first dungeon.

Edited by Naldrag, 24 May 2010 - 06:44 PM.

#2 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 22 May 2010 - 02:05 PM

It's a kind of disappointing that you don't include more information, since it's hard to get anticipated/interested in a quest if there is little information.

Yet, I look forward to what you pull off. Maybe this demo will be rather good.

#3 Moo2wo

Moo2wo

Yes, you're seeing this.

• Members

Posted 22 May 2010 - 04:21 PM

Interesting enough for me. I'm looking forward to a demo.

#4 Naldrag

Naldrag

Weeb Trash

• Members

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:52 PM

Whenever the Spring Expo gets up there will be new information revealed regarding this quest. Such as the actual plot, also I've decided to make series of sorts regarding my humor quests under the name "The Misadventures of Link". However, none of the Links in the series will be the same. This one, unlike "Link Goes to Hell?" will be under more serious development which will hopefully be noticed in the level design, and I might have some people help with some of the dungeons to speed up development time. If that's the case I already got two people in mind, might have a few more and if that happens I'll make a separate thread for the openings and such, with users submitting screens or maps with of course the best ones winning. That all depends though.

Also, unlike "Link Goes to Hell?" the humor won't be near as mature and will be more suitable for younger players, honestly the plot I have for it is quite ridiculous, but I'm not shedding information on that, you just have to wait for the expo. icon_razz.gif AND WOW, this is probably the biggest post I've made in quite a while.

Edited by Naldrag, 24 May 2010 - 06:55 PM.

#5 Naldrag

Naldrag

Weeb Trash

• Members

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:37 PM

A new update...

I've been thinking of concepts, music wise anyway. So... I decided I shall use several Earthworm Jim tracks for this quest. B:

Tracks
Neo-Hyrule: EWJ2 - Tangerine
Caves: EWJ2 - Subterranean
Boss: EWJ - Psycrow!

And that's it for now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users