Photo

Pasta vs Pizza

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: Pasta vs Pizza: THE BATTLE !!!

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Pasta or pizza, which one?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:55 PM

I've noticed that this is a pretty split question; atleast among the people I've asked. So I wanna know the opinions of the people of PureZC: Which group of dishes do your prefer, pasta or pizza?

I personally prefer pasta, however I still love a good pizza. I love the versatility of pasta. You can pair them up with pretty much anything (besides maybe fruit loops or orange juice). On top of this, a well cooked batch of noodles has an awesome texture.
  • ShadowTiger, Shane, Jenny and 3 others like this

#2 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:58 PM

just put a meat a boll on your pizz

• Matthew and Kivitoe like this

#3 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 June 2019 - 12:16 AM

Why pick one over the other, when you can have it all?  Sometimes I want pasta, sometimes I want pizza, and sometimes I want something else.  However, if I really had to choose one, I'd pick pasta, as much as I love pizza.  My brother inherited and took over by mom's skill of making some great spaghetti.

• Dark Ice Dragon and Kivitoe like this

#4 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:24 AM

Pizza all day everyday. No contest there for me lmao

• Kivitoe likes this

#5 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 21 June 2019 - 09:04 AM

I was originally going to pick Pizza, but then I realised the only thing to change what the Pizza is is by changing the toppings on it.

For Pasta, it's much different. For Pasta, you can choose to do so many different things. This makes Pasta great to eat, and if you were to choose to eat a diet oriented around Pastas, you wouldn't be bored of it - since there are many variants of Pasta, and many pairings which go along with it. For example, you could choose to have a Lasagna, Spaghetti Bolognese, Spaghetti Carbonara, Ravioli, and this is only to name the common ones. If you wanted to look into the more obscure forms of Pasta - and I'm sure there's many - it wouldn't be easy to disappoint you.

I do love Pizza too, but Pizza lacks the variety Pasta has.

• Dark Ice Dragon and Kivitoe like this

#6 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 21 June 2019 - 01:49 PM

Pasta pizza, obviously.

In all seriousness, I prefer pizza, though I feel like I would get tired of it a lot faster. Pasta's more versatile, but pizza is better on its own.

• Kivitoe likes this

#7 PixElvis

PixElvis

Creative?

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 21 June 2019 - 04:03 PM

I vote for my favorite food (Pasta!), it's super good :P
  • Kivitoe likes this

#8 Dark Ice Dragon

Dark Ice Dragon

Wizard

• Members

Posted 21 June 2019 - 04:16 PM

voted for pasta too, even if like pizza too

I was originally going to pick Pizza, but then I realised the only thing to change what the Pizza is is by changing the toppings on it.

For Pasta, it's much different. For Pasta, you can choose to do so many different things. This makes Pasta great to eat, and if you were to choose to eat a diet oriented around Pastas, you wouldn't be bored of it - since there are many variants of Pasta, and many pairings which go along with it. For example, you could choose to have a Lasagna, Spaghetti Bolognese, Spaghetti Carbonara, Ravioli, and this is only to name the common ones. If you wanted to look into the more obscure forms of Pasta - and I'm sure there's many - it wouldn't be easy to disappoint you.

I do love Pizza too, but Pizza lacks the variety Pasta has.

try Tortellini, Amatriciana and Arrabbiata next times

• Kivitoe likes this

#9 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 22 June 2019 - 02:16 AM

Can we just accept Manicotti as the one true stuffed pasta?

Cause my vote is for Manicotti.

• Jared and Dark Ice Dragon like this

#10 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 22 June 2019 - 12:22 PM

Pasta, by far. Pizza, in most cases, doesn't taste good at all, and the kind of pizzas I enjoy are frequently decried as "not even pizza". On the other hand, most pastas I've tried are fantastic. The really thick and creamy alfredos are the only exception that's immediately leaping to mind.
  • Kivitoe likes this

#11 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 23 June 2019 - 12:28 PM

It Depends of My Taste a Good Pasta Bolognia is Great but a Tasty and Fresh Pizza Thuna can make The Day Happy to but Mostly i Tender to Döner :D

#12 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 23 June 2019 - 12:48 PM

I voted for pizza because I like the taste of it better than most pastas.

#13 Linkrulehyrule21

Linkrulehyrule21

Masterlink

• Members

Posted 27 June 2019 - 03:44 PM

I love both pasta and pizza but I gotta go with my boi spaghet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users