Nargad's Trail: Crystal Crusades

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#31 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 05:45 AM

Yes, you can see the HCP on the other side of the wall, that's where you need to bomb.

Of course besides the 2 dungeon items, there is also a boss + a crystal shard in that dungeon, so those need to be found to progress the game.

There have already been some bugfixes and an updated file will be released soon. I guess every player can find something new.  :heh:

#32 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:14 AM

What to do in Stone and Chill? can I do it with bombs?

#33 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:07 AM

Yes, look for arrow shaped cracks on the floor.

#34 renaultgamer0

renaultgamer0

Junior

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:22 AM

Then it appears the quest is bugged since I didn't find the HCP when I bombed the wall near the dungeon map.

#35 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 02:02 PM

Derp

Quick question, if I get dungeon item, can I skip the level and go to other level?

#36 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 02:42 PM

@renaultgamer: I don't think so, since judasrising, CastChaos and I were able to grab that HCP. But why you worry about it so much? You will see the piece in plain sight and the wall on the other side needs to be bombed.

@zeldaman: No, it's not possible. (or not supposed to be anyway)

#37 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 02:46 PM

got first shard, boomerang, ladder, and bomb-bag. explored a ton near Richards crater, looking for a way to the east, but a river blocks me. I talked and listened carefully to what people had to say, but to no avail do I see my next destination...any hints?? (I have 5 heart containers, slash and charge)

Edited by AtrusW0nder, 25 August 2016 - 02:47 PM.

#38 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 02:55 PM

You are on the right track but you went to far to the south ,go back a little and try find a road to the west and you will find Marselia Forest

try to find a path from there.

I understand that level 2 is in Charles Kingdom but I am having a difficult time getting there. Am I missing something or is it just that confusing. Never mind I just found the climbing gloves so maybe that will change things

Edited by Mister Snooze, 25 August 2016 - 03:16 PM.

• Twilight Knight likes this

#39 renaultgamer0

renaultgamer0

Junior

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:28 PM

@renaultgamer: I don't think so, since judasrising, CastChaos and I were able to grab that HCP. But why you worry about it so much? You will see the piece in plain sight and the wall on the other side needs to be bombed.

@zeldaman: No, it's not possible. (or not supposed to be anyway)

Because I approach it from the bottom and its there but when I go bomb the wall opposite there, it disappears and then I approach it from the bottom again and its not there anymore.

Edit: Just collected it.  Though I still don't know why the HCP disappears sometimes.  Maybe you need to kill all of the enemies in the room with the map for the HCP to spawn or lock yourself out of the bottom?

Edited by renaultgamer0, 25 August 2016 - 03:47 PM.

#40 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:04 PM

where exactly did you find the climbing gloves?

I understand that level 2 is in Charles Kingdom but I am having a difficult time getting there. Am I missing something or is it just that confusing. Never mind I just found the climbing gloves so maybe that will change things

#41 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:05 PM

I thought running around with shades would look dumb. It's suprisingly awesome.

#42 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:14 PM

@astruswonder: those climbing gloves are found in Richard's Empire. After level 1, Frozenblood told you how to get there. Purchase a forged signature of Richard in Baduin Marsh and take that to the gatehouse in Krelaila Desert. Now I've added a NPC at that river in Richard's Crater.

@renaultgamer: I think I see now what was causing that. There was a screen state carryover for that bombable wall secret, but it also resets the items in both rooms. I changed that now.

@norzan: It was a completely random idea I put in at the beginning of this quest. Originally I wanted even more decorative headwear, like a turban, but decided eventually it was too much work.

I've uploaded an updated file to PureZC, but it needs to be approved by staff first. If you really can't wait, it's also on our website, twccgaming.

#43 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:22 PM

Hi Twilight_Knight!

I don't know if you have caught this all ready...

if you walk down here

zelda026_zpsroq2fszj.png

You end up here stuck on the roof. I couldn't find my wingsuit so I had to F6 continue. Worked fine though.

zelda025_zpsrwxkl3vj.png

#44 whacker

whacker

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:47 PM

I've gotten the boss key in level 5 (dream and delight), but I don't know how to get to the boss door, because of a block in the way. There is also a floor switch I can't reach beyond a small pool of water.

Edited by whacker, 26 August 2016 - 02:07 AM.

#45 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:30 PM

That helps because I know where the forged signature is, but I cant find a big enough wallet to afford it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users