Void of Madness-DEMO!!!

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#121 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:40 PM

Was this fantastic quest ever completed ? - did it end with a demo ?

I have beaten level 4 and have no idea where to go ! / Lukaz

#122 Purplemandown

Purplemandown

The Old Guard

• Members

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:24 PM

Holy shit, I had completely forgotten this site or project existed.  Glad I had PMs set up to forward to my Email, or I never would have seen this. (and that someone sent me something)

I never did finish this.  I think I stopped working on it right around when I graduated high school... 5 years ago now, and I've been busy with university and then real life since then.  It's probably never going to be finished at this point, as I don't have my dev file, don't have the password for it even if someone had the file.  Even if we assume that I could get the file, and get the file open (I certainly wouldn't take that bet), I work full time now, so for it to have any hope of getting done, it would have to become a team project, and given that I've been gone for half a decade, I'd bet most of the old guard that I knew from the days when I was active here (and that would have any reason to trust me and whom I have any reason to trust with it) have moved on.

So I don't ever say never, but it would take 1) enough people wanting it, including someone who 2) their style matches mine, and 3) that I can work with (by which I mean get along with, mostly), and that 4) wants to work on a team project, AND 5) I can find the file, and 6) get it open.

I'll be keeping an eye on this for the next few days (mostly out of a sense of morbid curiosity), but I'm past the point where I can feel good about promising anything.  Sorry to disappoint you in that regard.

(Also, it's been so long that I don't remember where you'd be headed next.  Sorry)

• Eddy and Jenny like this

#123 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:38 AM

Okay, sorry for that. I have played all quests on purezc and this one is at least on my top 20 list. It´s really great. I´m glad that you ever say never....a little hope is lighting. I´m sure this quest would be rated 5 stars / Lukaz

• vravelo likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users