Request

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 31 July 2018 - 06:21 PM

Hello! I'm looking to make a heavily scripted quest, which should basically BE Majora's mask. It will need a large tileset, such that I can rebuild the game in Z1 style. I will additionally need five sets of link sprites; one for each transformation, including Fierce Deity's form. I fully intend to rebuild pretty much every area, do I will need quite a large selection of tiles.

As for underwater areas in Great Bay, including the dungeon, any section that is underwater will be a separate screen to the above water screen, so I will need above and below water graphics for that.

If you think this is something you would be up for, please message me via PM or Discord (Rob#4066) so that we can work out details.

EDIT Nevermind, this is no longer needed. 

Edited by venrob, 20 August 2018 - 06:17 PM.

#2 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 31 July 2018 - 07:00 PM

While it can't hurt to ask, I really doubt anyone will want to take you up on this. You're asking for a lot of work, and you're an unproven quest maker with grand ambitions - which means there's about a 99% chance you won't finish the project, making the artists work go to waste.

Your best bet is to look through the existing database. I'm sure it won't be hard to find gorons, zoras etc. In fact, a large tileset like PTUX or EZGB or something will probably already have everything you need (with a few small tweaks, which, if you suck at art, you could ask someone to do after you've nearly finished the quest so they're more assured their time isn't being wasted).

So that's my advice. Build the quest with what's available already, use placeholder art where you need custom work done, then ask the community for help.

• ShadowTiger, Anthus, Nightmeres and 8 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Request

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users