Custom Content by Nolornbon

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:19 AM

If you ever get time, see if you, Cukeman, or Koh can turn the image below into something more suitable for a custom classic dungeon set. The color scheme matches that of a standard classic dungeon.
Custom classic dungeon interior idea is here.
The purple outlines show where the black outlines should be. The borders on the walls are slightly raised, and the floor tiles should be shaded similarly to how standard classic floor tiles are. Who knows, maybe you will have for yourself the beginnings of a unique look for your Level 9 in your quest. A win/win situation is a good situation.

It's time, Nolornbon! I have finally completed this request prior to starting making my level 9.  Here's the results:

lvl9walls.png

Your original ideas are on the left half of the tile page (first 7 rows only); I added a bit of perspective to them for the tiles on the right.

Oh, level 9? Well, I think I could agree with you, since level 9 is going to be in the underworld, but I have a secret area that I'm planning on creating that I was thinking on using it for. I might just use it for both since they're both in the underworld, so we'll see.

Yeah, I'm going to use it in level 9 as well. :) I made the final decision not too long ago.

Edit: You won't see it used on every screen, but it will be well utilized, I promise!

Edited by Lightwulf, 17 May 2013 - 11:28 AM.

#62 )-( Marchland Malady )-(

)-( Marchland Malady )-(

)M( Still No Tombs In The Sims 4 )M(

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:37 PM

:lol: Update :lol::

I updated the first post of this topic. Not only did I find a good place to host my custom sound effects, but I also have a YouTube channel now.

#63 )-( Marchland Malady )-(

)-( Marchland Malady )-(

)M( Still No Tombs In The Sims 4 )M(

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 29 September 2020 - 06:06 PM

Around the end of last year I moved all of my videos to BitChute. You can find the link to them here and in my first post in this topic:

https://www.bitchute...l/fCcBQxrYQjNX/

Edited by Nolornbon, 29 September 2020 - 06:21 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users