Photo

Screenshot of the Week 91

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick your favorite screenshot. (55 member(s) have cast votes)

Pick your favorite screenshot.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 phil

phil

Master

• Members

Posted 07 June 2005 - 10:20 AM

I liked Jonathan's shot, except for the longer green grass...it was too bright...or maybe it was just too much green cause there was already lots of green...I dunno...anyway I voted for Sholace.

#17 Ccc

Ccc

Adept

• Members

Posted 07 June 2005 - 12:48 PM

Jonathan: Grate, I like the tiles, and the screen layout is good.
OMEG: Nice lay out but too much green, you need to add some other colors in there.
Shoelace: Nice layout and enamy tiles but the the tiles (other thn the octorock) are not new.

Jonathan gets my vote.

#18 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 07 June 2005 - 04:08 PM

Johnathan's Rulez... what is it from?

i need not answer this because 1 im lazy and 2 you mispelled my name
(another question: where makes the screen whit the windmill???? this looks very nice!!!!)
PrinceMSC is the owner of that shot,and yes it is very nice

i didnt like the mountains in mine either
ive tried about 40 differnt kinds
but i think ive settled on some mountains finally
and i wil tone down hte grass,any other suggestions?

#19 Hero_of_Hyrule

Hero_of_Hyrule

Wizard

• Members

Posted 07 June 2005 - 06:54 PM

Shoelace's shot gets my vote. icon_thumbsup.gif I liked Jonathan's shot too, but not quite as much as Shoelace's.

#20 prince vaati

prince vaati

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 09 June 2005 - 10:42 PM

johnathan 3D baby

#21 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 11 June 2005 - 02:37 PM

Shoelace is the winner of SotW 91!!! So how does is feel to finally win one after twenty-some entries? Anyways congratulations!

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#22 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 11 June 2005 - 10:10 PM

!!!

I finally won! I actually thought I would never get to win. icon_razz.gif With all of these great tilesets and screen designers appearing out of no where, I better enjoy this victory because I may never get another one. Thanks for everyone that voted for my shot and hopefully you are playing the demo of the game, found at the Spring Expo (The Dark Shadow) as I really worked hard on it.

I am seriously so freakin happy right now, that I think I am going to cry and enjoy this week. Thanks again. icon_razz.gif

#23 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 02:19 AM

Well, this SOTW is over, but I did in fact vote earlier so I guess I'll make some quick comments.

Jonathan's shot is cool as usual, but I seriously think the greens in the picture are way too high-contrast when put up against the water and the rock. You just don't see that high a contrast in nature.

OMEG's is quite unique and interesting. However, since that's the shot's main appeal, those old Zelda floor tiles take a lot away from its uniqueness.

Shoelace's got my vote. First and foremost, the use of colors in this new quest is extremely appealing; I think it makes the BS tiles look a lot better than they did in the original BS Zelda (and this coming from the maker of a BS tileset). icon_smile.gif Keep up the great use of BS tiles! I also really like the use of dirt and walkable cliffs; I'd love to see more of it.

#24 Comix

Comix

Hello.

• Members

Posted 16 June 2005 - 04:49 PM

When does the next SotW start?

I am kind of new to these.

icon_razz.gif

#25 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 16 June 2005 - 06:03 PM

It should have started Sunday, but I only had one shot so I couldn't make the thread. I like to post a new one every week on Sunday. I have 3 screenshots now, but I'm going to wait until this weekend to post it.

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users