NPCs progressing smoothly.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 18 July 2018 - 05:20 PM

So today I managed to get all my NPCs in the snowy region saying things. A lot of what's being said is backstory. For instance, one NPC will tell you that their village used to be peaceful, until the pirates moved onto their shores. My goal is to have every NPC say something meaningful. Even if it's not critical.

Another thing, this might take a tiny bit longer than expected. But still not much. I also remembered I need to get music for some areas still too.

I still expect to be finished this month. Probably about a week.
  • ms_zelda_lady, Shane, Nightmeres and 1 other like this

#2 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:09 PM

I'm glad you made progress I've been redoing the same game since 2008

#3 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:15 PM

I'm glad you made progress I've been redoing the same game since 2008

Yeah. I've been at least doing something every day. There have been some urges to rework earlier areas. But I think whqt 8 have is good. And if there are any things that can use some alterations, I'm sure testers will point it out.

#4 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 July 2018 - 10:07 PM

This is some good progress! I'm quite looking forward to the release, but take your time if you need it to fix, improve, or add things. There's no big rush. :)

#5 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 25 July 2018 - 06:49 PM

Certainly. I will be going through the whole beta cycle pretty soon. I don't intend to change much, but while I am going through it, I will be open to ways to improve the quest before releasing it. I already know things I could do with it, that could be done in a future expansion. But for now I've mainly just been focused on the core game, and the things I most want to add to it.

One thing I am looking at now is having a Cave of Ordeals sort of area. Which would probably be in an update.
  • David likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users