Photo

The Misadventures of Link 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Rating (6 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you rate this?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Neptune

Neptune

Grand Overlord Empress

• Forum Moderators

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:44 PM

The Misadventures of Link 2: ZC Expo Spring '10
By Naldrag

Information
ZC Version: 2.5
Tileset: DoR or an SD3 esque tileset, not entirely sure yet.

Story
Link, the hero of this story got bored one day and decided to go on an adventure. Unfortunate for him the Ganondorf and his evil Fun Police wouldn't allow this, so they knocked him out, captured him and locked him up in a tower. However, they forgot to chain him down while he was unconscious so upon regaining consciousness Link devised a plan to escape the tower. After escaping the tower Link searches for the six pieces of the holy triangle, which the people of Hyrule forgot the name of.

Description
Gameplay: This quest will be another humor quest, which hopefully I'll actually finish!!! It will most likely contain 8 dungeons, which consists of an introduction level, six Triforce (AKA "holy triangle") dungeons, and a final dungeon which will be split into four parts (think of Dr. Wily's Castle, actually it might contain a silly Wily Castle esque sequence for it.)

Music: The soundtrack of it will probably be rock/metal based, with a MIDI and optional MP3 soundtrack. Most of the tracks will probably come from Mega Man or something. That said here's the planned boss theme, which came from this medley.

Unfortunately, I have no screenshots so far as most of the quest is still in the concept phase. That said, I'm hoping to have a full demo ready for the Fall Expo.

#2 Naldrag

Naldrag

Weeb Trash

• Members

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:21 PM

Regarding the soundtrack, scratch the metal idea. Probably gonna go with something more lighter and I guess Conker's Bad Fur Day-esque? Not sure. The music right now is still up in the air.

Edited by Naldrag, 24 May 2010 - 10:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users