Photo

A Link to the Shadows 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Rating (11 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you rate this?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Neptune

Neptune

Grand Overlord Empress

• Forum Moderators

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:36 PM

A Link to the Shadows 2

Yet another fairly simple quest.

Simple one-level demo of this quest in progress; nothing more. There are a few secrets hidden, as well.

If you comment, please let me know whether or not you bothered to use the trackers!

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Trackers
Quest file (ZC 1.92 b184)

#2 Naldrag

Naldrag

Weeb Trash

• Members

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:17 PM

Got done playing it, I was quite impressed with the design put into it. First off, the graphics were from the first LttS, but I do believe I saw some improvements? I'm not sure, however I've thought the LttS tileset was a great improvement upon the classic tileset. Music wise, I used the tracker files that were included, and personally thought the tracker soundtrack was great. The difficulty of this was higher than a lot of other quests, but I applaud this fact though because it's something that's lacking in most quests, and to be quite honest it's lacking in many video games these days, but lets save that rant for another day. All said and done though, I can easily give this a 10 out of 10.

Edited by Naldrag, 24 May 2010 - 10:18 PM.

#3 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• Members

Posted 26 May 2010 - 02:24 PM

And so the quest that inspired me returns for more! Even with the basic setup, I'm sure it will impress me like the first one did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users