LA Turtle head

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 04 November 2018 - 08:22 PM

heya it's been awhile i didn't post here. I would like to ask a little boss script that is pretty simple.

First i would like that the turtle's head going down at the screen (like Link Awakening)with the segments (using Enemy editor) that follow the head and that not separated from the head.

I would like as well add some attacks that will attached for D1, D2, and D3. D0 would be the second it take before the head starts a attacks and using D11 for the combo number and the D10 for the enemy flag and D12 that would use FFc script slot.

There's the list of the attack:

0, Nothing
1, Head Smash (like LA)
2, Fire Breath
3, Boulder falls
4, Summons Enemys
5, Laser Beam
6, Flames (that poursuit Link)

If the boss died so will the enemys. If possible i would like that the enemy boss would have a instant death (no animations death sprites) and the explosion death animation.
  • PixElvis likes this

#2 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 05 November 2018 - 12:10 AM

You can make all the enemies die after you defeat the boss by putting the boss as the 1st enemy in screen enemy list and then selecting enemies die when ringleader dies for that room

#3 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 05 November 2018 - 09:09 AM

Here is a gleeok sized turtle head incase nobody wants to make this...

4Ig9mVJ.png

The left sprite is for sleeping, the middle one is the gleeok head, and the right one is the neck since the original LA turtle neck fits the gleeok neck size

• Shane and PixElvis like this

#4 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 05 November 2018 - 05:05 PM

TurtleRock.png
Here's the original sprites the Turtle Rock boss uses. This should be simple enough to script.

#5 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 05 November 2018 - 06:53 PM

Yet still i cannot making my own scripts but only adding it and edit it. I know that i would try harder but the harder i try much problem i have too that even my own 'creation' script didn't work well even if i follow steps. that why i do always wanted a help for thoses one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users