• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:11 PM

There we are. A new and updated demo. This demo include somethings like:

- You have now a new Subscreen of the quest.
-Somes items are been fixed.

-The demo gameplay is more long.

-Mayath Island's story is now made. You'll understand more the story in the quest and why you have to find the 8 essences.

-The 8 essences remplace the Triforce system.

-You can now go to the 2th dungeon and the Level 1-A. (Level 1(to 3) -A (to C) is the mini dungeons you have to pass before continues the quest. It's only after beating thoses mini dungeon you can sometimes get the key for the dungeon entrance or the exit of a cave or a town or an important weapon or a item.) (You cannot get the compass here)

-The shop system is updated and scripted. You can now choice 1 to 4 items to buy in the shop if you have enough rupees. You have a choice between Yes, No, and info.

-The Water System of the Forest temple is fixed. (Secret sound, warp time, etc.)
I just adding this updated demo i'll wait until it's ready.

Edited by Cedric, 22 July 2017 - 07:27 PM.

• Anthus likes this

#2 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:57 PM

I will try to get around to playing this later. You're a very ambitious quest maker, and it's good to see you are learning more and more. You maps, and screens look very nice. Keep it up, Cedric.

Hm, where do I find the maze path? I have been to all the houses, and talked to everyone I can. I also can't find the bomb bag yet. One thing I noticed is the beach, and village do not have music.

#3 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:24 PM

Thanks alot :)

Did you notice those arrows blocks in the cave where you find the Golden Suit ?

it's in fact a clues ;)
For the bomb bag it's in the updated demo quest it will be soon here the bomb bag is inside the shop of the Beach Village (i do rename the village where you start the quest). 
For the music problem i do fix that problem but you have to download the updated music i just adding here. 

https://www.dropbox....w demo.zip?dl=0
(it's the musics zip folder)
if it's doesn't work you can report the problem and i'll fix that as quickly possible.

For certain item's message script i'll complete it when the quest will be finish.
I have an intention to create also the Temple of Time inside the 2th dungeon in the past and the only thing to open the path to the path is the magic book (i'll explein in the next update)

Edited by Cedric, 22 July 2017 - 07:41 PM.

#4 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:24 PM

Besides there could be some things i could forget to setup but soon i'll add the signposts to make it more complete

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users