Would you rather...

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#46 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 21 November 2020 - 12:16 PM

If I'm a number in this hypothetical: irrational numbers get to wreak more havoc. I think I'd have some fun there.

If I'm a person: I'd probably enjoy being someone's imaginary friend, or someone's imaginary strawman. And if I'm just some random fleeting thought, I'll be gone before I can complain about it.

Would you rather know about everything but that which you currently need, or forget everything except what you need right now?

#47 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 December 2020 - 10:48 PM

Know about everything but that which I currently need, because that other knowledge is bound to help me figure that one thing out.

Would you rather have lots of freedoms if it meant you had to be self-sufficient, or have hardly any freedoms if it meant you could have everything provided for you by the government?

#48 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 08 December 2020 - 01:00 PM

If it's total self-sufficiency (i.e. I have to keep myself healthy, cook - maybe produce - my own food, etc.) then I really have no choice but to give up most of my freedom, because there's no way I'm surviving more than a couple weeks. Not exactly sure where the crossover is where I'd rather have freedoms, personally.

EDIT: Forgot to ask a question and posted. Will have a question in a couple minutes

Would you rather have a very weird first name, or surname?

Edited by klop422, 08 December 2020 - 01:05 PM.

#49 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 29 December 2020 - 08:32 PM

A really weird first name.  It can easily be altered to a nickname, use your middle name instead, or legally change it.

Would you rather have chicken fried pork or pork fried chicken?

#50 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 04 January 2021 - 02:13 PM

Chicken fried pork? Cos I like pork more, generally.

Would you rather only consume media that came out this year (or is ongoing), or only consume media that came out more than 100 years ago?

Edited by klop422, 04 January 2021 - 02:13 PM.

#51 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 January 2021 - 11:22 PM

Only consume media that came out 100 years ago, because I might actually learn something valuable.

Would you rather stay home forever or be forever homeless (assuming you can live at least semi-comfortably either way)?

#52 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 09 January 2021 - 02:36 PM

I'd probably take homelessness, assuming 'semi-comfortable' meant that I could crash at friends' places and tell the banks etc. that I live with one of them. Living 'on the road' would at least mean I can go see concerts, meet friends, etc. Uh, assuming this happens post-COVID.

Would you rather have the ability to enter any movie world or any work of 'visual' art (i.e. paintings/sculptures/etc.)

#53 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 09 January 2021 - 06:56 PM

A work of visual art.  It's timeless and leaves more to the imagination.

In ZC, would you rather finish creating two traditional zelda themed quests or one non-zelda themed quest?

#54 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 10 January 2021 - 12:29 PM

Given that I've been at the end of completing my Zelda-themed quest and have ideas for another one, probably that. Though I have ideas for a non-zelda-themed game that could potentially be done in ZC and it'd be nice to finish that?

Would you rather have a car, or a house made out of lego? Assuming you can still do all the normal stuff with them (and furnish them with non-lego, etc.)

Edited by klop422, 10 January 2021 - 12:29 PM.

#55 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 12 January 2021 - 12:32 PM

Assuming both are structurally sound, I would go with the house, as there would be more incentive to renovate that as needed.  Besides, a cinderblock design works better for a house.

Would you rather eat dirt or eat crow?

#56 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 13 January 2021 - 03:52 PM

I assume crows can be prepared in a way that make them tasty?

The exception being if I live in the Village of Fowl Devotees, in which case obviously dirt. Cos I value my life.

Would you rather be able to bring any sculpture to life or bring any character from a movie into our world?

#57 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 January 2021 - 10:46 AM

A sculpture.  If it goes evil, you can make it crumble.

Rare or well done?

#58 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 24 January 2021 - 11:07 AM

Rare, cos I can at least send it back to be cooked better.

Theocracy or just plain dictatorship?

#59 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 29 January 2021 - 11:44 PM

Theocracy.  At least they have a code that everybody understands and doesn't change on a whim based on a ruler's current attitude.  You can also argue that Democracy has the same problem.  Democracy (in the full direct sense) is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner.  Majority rule or mob rule isn't always correct.  Ignorance of the majority, just like ignorance of the one, can lead to many dangerous places.

Would you rather work for ground control or be Major Tom?

#60 Twilight Hero

Twilight Hero

Heir to the Hero

• Members

Posted 16 March 2021 - 08:35 PM

Major Tom

Would you rather: Watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi once OR

Play Zelda: The Wand of Gamellon for 5 hours straight?

Edited by Twilight Hero, 16 March 2021 - 08:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users