What would you be wearing if we met?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 20 October 2004 - 12:07 PM

This is a combination style question, actually. If we were to meet up on the street somewhere, what kind / color / style / types of clothing would you be wearing? Why would/do you choose that style over another? Would you always be wearing that kind / color / style / type of clothing? (NOTE: Any and all kind of thing you can wear or visibly show on your person counts as clothing in this thread.)

Myself, I may be wearing a grayish sweatshirt with that central front pocket and a hood. The hood would probably be up, and by golly my hands would very well be in that pocket. I would be wearing a run-down watch, (Efficient, but not pretty.) a hat with a nike logo on it, and a gray sticker on the back with Asian characters on it, and black pants with overstuffed pockets, (Try 30-40 pens / pencils. In Each! But that's not what's in them of course. icon_rolleyes.gif ) and torn up shoes.

#2 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 October 2004 - 12:19 PM

I'd probably be wearing a black Metallica T-shirt, with the the members on tghe back with the words "Nothing Else Matters" under them. I'd deffinately be wearing blue jeans, a bit too long for me, but not super baggy. A black cap with the Fox Racing logo on it. A watch and Medic Alert braclet on my left wrist. Oh, and I'd be wearing my Vans shoes.

I'd more than likely have my CD player with me too, with earbud headphones. I doubt you'd see them thoguh, becasue I'm a tricky guy. Nobody knows when I have them on. Not even teachers. >: D

Edited by IaN, 20 October 2004 - 12:19 PM.

#3 Jaivaz

Jaivaz

God of Death

• Banned

Posted 20 October 2004 - 01:51 PM

Crappy school uniform. Black long sleeved shirt (with my hands covered in them) and the crappy khaki (sp?) pants.

#4 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 20 October 2004 - 02:13 PM

Yeah, there's an odd tendancy for people nowadays to cover their hands/wrists with their sleeves. icon_odd.gif I thought I was just weird. icon_heh.gif icon_biggrin.gif Although, I really enjoy it. I'm not sure why. I mean, it eventually erodes down to a point where This is considered cute, rather than completely abnormal. ( ... *Sniff* ... Every time I say something like that, there's this .. weird smell, like perfume. icon_odd2.gif ... icon_freak.gif )

#5 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 20 October 2004 - 03:05 PM

I would be wearing a navy blue hoody and blue jeans. That is normally what I where to school atleast.

#6 plith

plith

I've been thinking.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2004 - 03:28 PM

Pants, most likely Dockers, since those fit me best. Either tan or a heavy dark grey. A collared shirt of some sort. I tend not to discriminate against any colors as long as they're not yellow or orange. icon_biggrin.gif It being the winter time, I'd probably have a sweater on over my collared shirt, usually matching whatever color shirt I have on underneath. Probably a belt to go along with it all, since belts are cool. Maybe a tie, depending on the occasion. Since winter is setting in, I'd probably be wearing the new black jacket I just bought. With a red scarf, because red scarves kick ass.

Yeah, I'm all about prep.

#7 Takuya

Takuya

spirit of fire

• Members

Posted 20 October 2004 - 03:37 PM

Me? I would be wearing long cargo shorts(tan, of course) and a short sleeved t-shirt, preferably Aeropostale, if you know what that is. I would wear my silver chain bracelet, and those gloves that don't cover your fingertips like Link has in OoT. (Hey what can I say?, and yes I DO have a pair)

#8 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 20 October 2004 - 03:59 PM

Absolutely nothing! icon_biggrin.gif

...Aww, c'mon. Somebody had t'say it. icon_wink.gif

Seriously, though... probably jeans and a T-shirt referring to some webcomic or whatever. I don't wear it much, but I also have a grey "newsy" hat. If I dressed up, I might be wearing a purple collared shirt, with black slacks.

Yeah, I know. Not very interesting. I save my "fun" clothing for special events.

#9 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 October 2004 - 04:01 PM

Well, my mom threw away my wardrobe to my game (the black Jinco Jeans and the Red DBZ Shirt), but thank God, in the third game, I have two more wardrobes. So I'd be something that I was in my games.

Basically, I'd be wearing a White ICP Toboggan with the user posted image on it. My hair would be Blonde, and I'd have a gotee and glasses on my face.

My T-Shirt would either be by Green Legend of Zelda shirt, my Yellow ICP T-Shirt, or my Black Pirahna Plant Shirt. I'd have about four wristbands on me (and more if I can find my Linkin Park Wristband), and a chain hanging off of my blue jeans. I'd also be wearing Nike Airs, and then, depending on the weather, I'd be wearing a black overcoat jacket. And you might even see me with a Duel Disk on my left arm. It all depends.

There ya' go. Come and find me if you can.

#10 phil

phil

Master

• Members

Posted 20 October 2004 - 04:33 PM

I would be wearing a long sleeved preppy looking shirt (I don't know why cause I'm not a preppy, they're just comfy...), Green Khakis, white socks, and green(ish) shoes.

#11 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 October 2004 - 04:52 PM

I would be wearing one of my zelda shirts or my WWE t-shirts. Those are like the only clothes I really care about. I had my zelda shirts since I was in 8th grade. Somehow, they still look good now that I am in my second year of College! icon_razz.gif

#12 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 20 October 2004 - 04:58 PM

I would be in one of three attires.

Either my pair of baggy camos, a backwards black baseball cap, and my Metriod Prime 2 prerelease t-shirt (or a white ribbed tanktop if it's warm out.)

OR... my black Hot Topic zipper pants with one of four shirts. Either my red "There is definately something wrong with me" t-shirt, my "I see dumb people" black tee, my "Is there a name for your disorder?" black tee, or my "Things I've learned from Video Games" black tee.

Finally, I might be wearing by baggy blue Jinco jeans with any one of the above mentioned tops and some baseball cap. I occasionally will wear a beanie in the winter, too.

That's me, in all my glory. I'll post a picture one day of me in full, but that'll wait until I find my webcam.

#13 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 20 October 2004 - 05:11 PM

A shirt and some shorts. The shirt would likely be long-sleeved... yeah. I'm weird like that. Most of the shirts I wear have some random famous US city or state on it, but that doesn't matter much to me, because I just wear whatever's comfortable. icon_shrug.gif

I used to wear hats all the time... now I hardly ever do. icon_odd.gif

As for shoes, well... I'd be wearing sandles, unless it were late fall, in which case I'd be wearing some random pair of shoes and socks. I wear sandles in every season except winter and late fall. icon_biggrin.gif

I never wear watches/glasses, but if it happens to be uber-bright out you might get to see me in shades. icon_slycool.gif

#14 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 20 October 2004 - 05:56 PM

Tan khakis, blue shirt, gray socks, sandals. Regardless of weather, that's me.

#15 Sparkrulean

Sparkrulean

Paladin

• Members

Posted 20 October 2004 - 07:04 PM

Jean pants that are worn at the bottoms, brown suede shoes, a shirt of any color, and a Jean jacket. Oh, I also wear a harry potter watch and an Eye of Horus (silver) on a gold chain around my neck..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users