• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 lord_jamitossi

lord_jamitossi

Wizard

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 09:41 AM

'Cause I am.
I'm being the one thing everyone hates most: A mime! Yay!
Everyone in my class has to dress up for our halloween concert (which isn't actully on Halloween this year... It was last year icon_frown.gif .) so i narrowed it down to two things: Where's Waldo, and my current costume.
I've got a grey-and-white striped shirt that I got at a frip store for 8$ and all my other stuff is from dollarama (except the pants, which I had already).

So anyways, who's got costumes for halloween and what are they?
Pictures are always good. I'm gonna try to get one so you can all see how beautiful I am in real life...

#2 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 09:47 AM

AHHHHHH NOT A MIME!
if i had my way all mimes would be sent to the firey heck deep withen the earths crust icon_twisted.gif ! A coustume ive always wanted to have would be a killer rabit ( yes from MP and the holy grail ). That would be so fun to ring peoples bells, then pounce on them and stuff. Get a hose with red colored water/ketucup, and make it gooze out of my mouth... another coustume ive always liked would to be a lawyer. ring the bell, then hand people fake law suits. That would be a truely evil coustume...

#3 Breadguy

Breadguy

Warrior

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 09:55 AM

I'm going to dress up as Michael Myers, and scare little kids. icon_biggrin.gif

#4 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 10:22 AM

I'm usually someone that carries a weapon on him, so that way, if someone tries to take my candy or start crap at my house, I can hack and slash them up. Maybe this year, I'll be Alex DuLarge from Clockwork Orange (the guy in my avatar). All I need is a pair of white jeans and eyelashes, and I'll be in business. his weapon is a cain...with a knife within it (it's one of those types where you twist the top, and you can pull out a knife. I was lucky enough to find one).

But of course, if I can't get that costume ready in time (mainly because of the size of my gut and waist makes most jeans not fit me unless they are baggy), I'll be Frankenstein, since I bought a make-up set for it, and I'll be able to carry a tazer around to do my electricity. Whichever one I am, if you want to start some crap in my neighborhood or if you want to take my candy and rob me, prepare to get hurt sevearly.

#5 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 10:31 AM

I'm dressing up as myself. icon_biggrin.gif

(i.e. I'm not dressing up this year. icon_shrug.gif)

#6 CrystalBlade

CrystalBlade

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 12:42 PM

I'm going to be the ghost of Sherlock Holmes (an overcoat and a hat).

#7 Jaivaz

Jaivaz

God of Death

• Banned

Posted 17 October 2004 - 12:48 PM

I'm just gonna sit at my computer...listen to mp3s...play JJRO....sacrifice random trick or treaters...the usual.

...My wall is getting dry...It needs fresh blood...

Edited by Jaivaz, 17 October 2004 - 01:40 PM.

#8 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 01:01 PM

I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to dress up as this year. I'd like to go as Kite or Laike, but I don't have the clothes for either. I can tell you one thing, though... I'm bringing my scimitar

#9 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 01:38 PM

I'm going as the invisible man. I'll be wandering the streets, and nobody will be able to see, touch, hear, smell, or taste me. Nobody will know I'm there.
...Because I'll probably be in the house doing homework, pretending I'm out there trying to gyp people out of candy despite being Jewish. icon_heh.gif

Either that, or paint myself green, (Varying shades of Green, of course.) and strap these wings I found bought to my back, and see what little morsels of meat I can scare up to hang on my door. What's Halloween? (J/K. icon_razz.gif icon_biggrin.gif )

#10 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 01:47 PM

<- Exate again.

'Nuff said.

#11 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 01:52 PM

And you do have the supplies for all that, right? I'm pretty sure they sell the cane at least in Halloween stores. I see them all the time. (The Avatar from Ultima 9 could REALLY use one of those.) And the hat, ... I'm sure you can make that out of straw. The rest of the clothes, ... well.. It kinda looks like you drew Exate to be able to wear whatever you are wearing. icon_razz.gif icon_lol.gif

Why am I laughing? icon_odd.gif

#12 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 02:00 PM

My mom makes the costume. icon_razz.gif She's an expert at sewing, crosstitching, you name it. Last year I dressed as Exate, and it came out all right. There were only a few days left before Halloween, so my mom whipped up something quick, but this year... hopefully we can start soon.

#13 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 04:00 PM

I went as a goth when I went holloween camping, so that's my only costume this year. If I go trick or treating I'm just going to don a black bandana, my camos, and a white tank top and go as a marine. Simple and effective. icon_smile.gif

#14 DarkZero

DarkZero

Junior

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 05:47 PM

lo Godsmacker if I go out this year I was thinking of being a marine or something icon_lol.gif

#15 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 07:55 PM

Nothing, I'm too old for trick or treating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users