• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#16 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 16 October 2004 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE(Radien @ Oct 14 2004, 11:41 PM)
Like I said, I'm pretty sure that McDonalds makes one of each set of 3 the rare one.

That is exactly what they do. I wonder what happens when someone throws away the winning piece. I'm sure it has happened because some people are a little careless.

#17 a guy and his game

a guy and his game

Wizard

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 03:37 AM

I found out they had started this again from a classmate. Well, it's not like he told me or anything. He just took out the game card to show someone else.
I won't be playing the game this year as I usually do. I stopped eating McDonalds's food a year ago and I don't plan to start again anytime soon.

#18 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 08:10 AM

two common, one rare... sounds alot like a bad trading card game. Ah, i dont like micdonalds, so i dont take part in these things... icon_frown.gif

#19 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE(Hero Link @ Oct 16 2004, 06:02 PM)
That is exactly what they do. I wonder what happens when someone throws away the winning piece. I'm sure it has happened because some people are a little careless.

Yes, that's when my saying comes in: One man's garbage is another man's treasure. If you see a gamepiece, get it.

And good luck getting boardwalk. There is only one of those out there, and only one lucky person will get it.

#20 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 09:40 AM

I don't really like McDonald's all that much. Their select chicken strip thingies are good, though. And their burgers are okay... I'm just not crazy about them like I am most other resturaunts. icon_razz.gif

I guess I could participate... I already have a few game pieces. If I won't be able to use them for some reason, I could always mail pieces to other people. icon_kawaii.gif

#21 speeddeamon

speeddeamon

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 17 October 2004 - 01:54 PM

Youre right hunter there is only one boardwalk because I remember when I was 10 years old that my dad's whole side of the family was trying to get it. We got at least 500 parkplaces all together which was a little stupid. Even if someone tried to get boardwalk, they would spend way over 1,000,000 trying to get it. I have eaten at mc donalds twice and have already gotten three park places. icon_glare.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users