Link's Rise DX 2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 soxfan2k4

soxfan2k4

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:44 PM

So after enjoying the first quest in this series, I'm now on to the second one.  I've completed Level 1, and made it to the boss of Level 2, and it's come to my attention that I am in desperate need of at least one of the following items:

• Blue Ring
  • White Sword
  • Flippers

Trying to fight the 3-headed gleeok on a peninsula w. only the wooden sword and green tunic is brutal.  I have gotten every heart piece I think I can so far; I'm one short of getting the fifth heart for the sword.  I know where it is, I just dont have enough hearts for it.  I have also found the clue for the flippers, but cant find it anywhere on the screens near where the old man says it's near.  The blue ring I am just at a loss, but maybe I also havent advanced far enough in the game yet. 

Of these three items, the flippers would be the most help, because there is a heart piece sitting on an island w. no docks that the raft path to Level 2 passes by

The hookshot also doesnt seem to extend far enough on some screens, specifically the ones w. the spikes in between the posts

Anyone?

Edited by soxfan2k4, 05 March 2019 - 03:56 PM.

#2 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 05 March 2019 - 05:18 PM

Blue Ring's one of the earlier items you can get. It's in a shop behind a bombable wall on the south seashore.

You have to use a Superbomb to get the Flippers, and IIRC the shop that sells those is also behind a bombable wall near one of the raft docks.

Hookshot has 2 variations, and you'll eventually get the longer one later in the game. That said, with enough hearts and the Blue Ring, you can force your way through the lengthy segments of spikes.

#3 soxfan2k4

soxfan2k4

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 March 2019 - 06:01 PM

Found the blue ring, but not the superbomb shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users