Hyrule's Challenge

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:27 PM

OK so I scrapped my last idea for my quest I was working on because I had many things going on...so I'm trying a different method.

We all know that the Classic quest has seen its fair share of versions...and some have done their own spin on the original quest with a few slight changes. Well...this is sort of the basis of this new quest.

See, I will try my best to use the same dungeon layouts as in the original...but the rooms themselves will be different....and there will be some extra dungeons that aren't Triforce dungeons.

The Overworld obviously will not be the same because I don't want an exact carbon copy that nobody will enjoy. All the items in the game will be used.

I don't think anyone has thought of this idea...but I'm throwing in some extra special twists....including, challenge rooms in the dungeons....a good item will be the reward if you beat all the enemies in the room. It is not immediately required to beat the first one right away until you get more hearts.

HINT:The first challenge room will be located where you originally get the bow in the original quest. The room will have a Manhandla 2 and a couple of Moldorms. The rooms will get tougher as the game goes along. Again, remember that you don't have to do the challenge rooms immediately.

I will try my best to be active in this quest progress.

The first sword in the game you have to buy, but I have set the starting rupee amount to make sure you are able to get it.

If you haven't played my first quest yet, it's Destiny Fulfilled...I know I didn't do the most creative job...but it was something to get me started.

EDIT #1:Level 1 and Level 2 completed. I can't promise this will be an excellent quest, but I wanna make it at least a balanced difficulty and fairness.

Edited by SoStaci, 25 July 2011 - 12:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users