2 replies to this topic

#1 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:52 AM

Hello,

I remaking God's Look-Out in GB graphics I'm using 2x2 AI Mushrooms and 2x2 Real (As in the real OoA 'stump') OoA trees now anyways there a pits. Everywhere. Now the idea is simple: some holes are covered with leaves if I use step next 3 times and you step on it 3 times the leaves fall into the bottomless pit is that idea a bit to harsh? Is it alright?

~ Midnight King (Tomorrow expect a New Topic on the 'God's Look-Out')

#2 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:08 AM

Keep in mind that "Step->Next" takes effect immediately after Link touches it. If you want there to be a delay, I believe you will need to employ combo cycling (the combo square labeled "Next" in the combo properties) to delay it a little bit. If you don't know how to use that feature, let us know, or look around for a thread or a tutorial, since it's a common subject in ZC.

#3 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:22 AM

I'm finding the combo cycling feature is acting a bit glitchy...for example, I had four empty combos that cycled to a solid combo at different speed to give the closing megaman door effect. All the combos had both of the restart animation boxes checked, but they would change in seemingly random orders...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users