timed warps

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:27 PM

umm...i get everything about timed warps but, i want something to warp you lets say, four seconds.but, when
you press the "sync" button on zelda classic it basically skips the whole thing...is there a way to prevent this from happening?

thanks for your help...if you help.

#2 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE(cremeens1000 @ Apr 29 2010, 07:27 PM) View Post

umm...i get everything about timed warps but, i want something to warp you lets say, four seconds.but, when
you press the "sync" button on zelda classic it basically skips the whole thing...is there a way to prevent this from happening?
thanks for your help...if you help.

4 seconds should have a value of 240, but what do you mean with the 'sync' button? I don't have this option. Maybe you mean the "F1" button, I tried that and it seems that it does what it should, i.e speeding up things, I don't think its possible to affect, or I may be wrong. icon_neutral.gif

#3 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Apr 30 2010, 06:57 PM) View Post

4 seconds should have a value of 240, but what do you mean with the 'sync' button? I don't have this option. Maybe you mean the "F1" button, I tried that and it seems that it does what it should, i.e speeding up things, I don't think its possible to affect, or I may be wrong. icon_neutral.gif

mabey you could not press the 'sync' button during the warp mabey but i don't know why you would. otherwise i don't know how to fix that

#4 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE(Nightmeres @ May 1 2010, 01:12 AM) View Post

mabey you could not press the 'sync' button during the warp mabey but i don't know why you would. otherwise i don't know how to fix that

I'm using a 2.5 version, I may not have that button. icon_frown.gif

#5 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Apr 30 2010, 07:21 PM) View Post

I'm using a 2.5 version, I may not have that button. icon_frown.gif

me neither but i was giving cremeens1000 sugestions

#6 Guest_sawan (Guest)

Guest_sawan (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:32 AM

Time is a perspective on energy as it relates to the vacuum. Energy that vibrates in a particular manner has a specific "time signature". How an energy is distributed across space-time accounts for it's unique disposition. Energy propagation is related to the manifestations of shadow motifs, as they evolve into new forms--the degree of repetition is paramount in this consideration.
timed warp

#7 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:43 AM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Apr 30 2010, 04:57 PM) View Post

the "sync" button is the button that speeds it up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users