The Adventure of Kain Help

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#91 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 20 January 2019 - 01:32 PM

Oh, It was me screwing things up. I have a diffrent name for my quest and forget to rename it and change version number in a proper way. Thanks a lot for spotting this! 

So i re uploaded a version that should work properly if you not like to start it all over again. LofKain2019f(2).zip

Just tell me if it not works ok? I playtested it to a old game and it loaded. But you never know... 

Thanks it works fine now....

• dr_henke and Epsalon ZX like this

#92 DarthHitomi

DarthHitomi

• Members

Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:03 PM

Does lvl 2 have an item or no?  I found the boots already, not sure what they do exactly.

#93 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:16 PM

Does lvl 2 have an item or no?  I found the boots already, not sure what they do exactly.

Yes every level has items. Lvl2 has the ladder in a room very far east. You have to bomb to get there.
The boots protects from spikes etc. But they drains magic.

#94 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 January 2019 - 06:42 PM

I need to get back to this soon. When we last saw our villain he was chilling with lynels in level 4. What will happen next time on Adventure of Kain?

He'll be dancing the Tango with the Forest Elves :P

• dr_henke likes this

#95 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 21 January 2019 - 07:56 AM

NoMirrorshield.png

It seems i miss the mirrorshield here? where is the mirrorshield located?

did not found the black sword either!

#96 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 21 January 2019 - 08:37 AM

Yes, the mirror shield is on the western shore of the lake south of you in a cave. As far as I remember.
Black sword is east of you at a strange little lake.
  • judasrising likes this

#97 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 21 January 2019 - 10:11 AM

found%20it.png

Allright found the mirrorshield, no luck with the black sword still.

Now wandering around in lvl9.

#98 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:48 AM

r0mqs1q.png

I managed to get stuck here by hookshotting to a tree. I didn't have the flippers at the time, so had to F6-continue.

FVNU5r4.png

I had a problem with this particular warp entrance. Every time I entered the warp, but only if I entered this screen in a way other than spawning from one of the other warps, no matter which portal I chose inside the pictured warp, each portal would warp me right back to the screen above. I could go inside the warp on the screen pictured above and warp somewhere else, but only if I took a warp to this screen - if that makes sense. I didn't have any problems with the other 8 warps.

M9fjTp3.png

qFL5b9F.png

Are these just junk artifacts that show up when using the lens? FWIW, I noticed a lot of junk artifacts that the lens shows, like false-walk-through walls and gray tiles, but I keep wondering if those two pictured above are actually relevant.

Spoiler

Edited by Marv Albert, 21 January 2019 - 11:53 AM.

#99 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 21 January 2019 - 01:21 PM

Klart.png

Finally beat it, and i might go back and find missing items still.

Thank you for an great adventure for the player.

#100 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 21 January 2019 - 01:28 PM

Klart.png
Finally beat it, and i might go back and find missing items still.
Thank you for an great adventure for the player.

I love your klart.png!
Thanks a lot for taking your time playing it!
The game is really ment to be fun to play.

So you killed Ganon with which arrow?
What was you end time?
  • judasrising likes this

#101 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 21 January 2019 - 01:57 PM

I love your klart.png!
Thanks a lot for taking your time playing it!
The game is really ment to be fun to play.
So you killed Ganon with which arrow?
What was you end time?

End time was 17 hours and 14 minutes and Ganon went down with the third
arrow in the row of arrows and i belive it was 10 shots.
But i miss some items still found the black sword,i miss one scroll and
dins fire and magic containers and many heart containers.

#102 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 21 January 2019 - 04:30 PM

r0mqs1q.png

I managed to get stuck here by hookshotting to a tree. I didn't have the flippers at the time, so had to F6-continue.

FVNU5r4.png

I had a problem with this particular warp entrance. Every time I entered the warp, but only if I entered this screen in a way other than spawning from one of the other warps, no matter which portal I chose inside the pictured warp, each portal would warp me right back to the screen above. I could go inside the warp on the screen pictured above and warp somewhere else, but only if I took a warp to this screen - if that makes sense. I didn't have any problems with the other 8 warps.

M9fjTp3.png

qFL5b9F.png

Are these just junk artifacts that show up when using the lens? FWIW, I noticed a lot of junk artifacts that the lens shows, like false-walk-through walls and gray tiles, but I keep wondering if those two pictured above are actually relevant.

The lens things are just old junk artifacts. Should be gone by now, I made a lot of clean up. But do report if you find something, thanks for pointing it out! 

I hope i have fixed the hookshoot error place now, but there may be more. Thanks!

Ok so thats strange with the warp zone....

That screen has sidewarps to all other sides. May be something strange with those... I see no errors in which warp ring it uses and such. But i look into it more. Thanks a lot for reports!

I'll upload a version with fixes for these errors. 

About the spoiler, maybe maybe not. Has somebody find out something more about this? 

#103 Zolias

Zolias

Retired Darknut Captain; Apprentice Wizrobe

• Members

Posted 21 January 2019 - 04:32 PM

The ancient tomb is on the Island in the southern lake. Close to the starting point in Hyrule.
The other place is something else. And yes you need a superbomb to open it.

I've tried to use a Super Bomb on that rock I mentioned, but it did absolutely nothing other than wasting 50 Rupees (unless that was one of the ones I got for free from an enemy lol).

I'm going to hop back on and try to find the wand.  Also, did you mean the Wizard's Tomb for the Lens?  Because the farthest north I could go, I got a Key after killing all of the enemies.  There's also some sort of teleporter to the west, but it's inactive, and I'm trying to figure out how to activate it; the Ganon statue seems to reflect my sword beams, hence why I figured it might require the wand.  So, it all goes back to my search for the wand to test my theory (I also found the hidden book inside; I like how it was hidden, too) 

#104 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 21 January 2019 - 05:04 PM

I've tried to use a Super Bomb on that rock I mentioned, but it did absolutely nothing other than wasting 50 Rupees (unless that was one of the ones I got for free from an enemy lol).

I'm going to hop back on and try to find the wand.  Also, did you mean the Wizard's Tomb for the Lens?  Because the farthest north I could go, I got a Key after killing all of the enemies.  There's also some sort of teleporter to the west, but it's inactive, and I'm trying to figure out how to activate it; the Ganon statue seems to reflect my sword beams, hence why I figured it might require the wand.  So, it all goes back to my search for the wand to test my theory (I also found the hidden book inside; I like how it was hidden, too) 

Sorry I owe you 50 rupies now... Well try wand or something else. It wasen't bombs i checked but forgot what it was...

There is a cheaper hidden bomb store in the far south.

The wand can you buy in a shop hidden under a small lake. 

Yes the Wizards tomb for the lens. You can go 8 rooms north there. It's tricky and a lot of fake walls. Also smash the tomb of the wizard if you are stuck... 

Don't think much fun happends in the teleport room but sure you can try. I guess you activate it with an arrow if not magic? Almost all statues has interesting properties as well as lot of other things.

A lot of things is hidden where i thought nobody would ever look, just like the book. Glad you found it! 

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#105 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 21 January 2019 - 05:06 PM

If you can't go further north...try to walk through the northern wall. If you're stopped by a room with wizards and a coffin....you need to 'Smash' the coffin. The wrong weapon will still make the sound of you hitting something. The Lens is north of that room. The want is in a hidden ocarina shop near L6. Look for a small pool of water... about 3X3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users