• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 01 January 2007 - 05:18 PM

I'd like a 16x16 sprite of Ganondorf in almost all of Link's poses, except:

-2-Handed Hold (maybe, but you can add it in, just in case I use it)
-Swimming

No, I don't plan on using him as an actual playable character. I plan on using him in Mysteria DX, but... I will not reveal whether or not he's a good guy or a bad guy in that quest. icon_razz.gif I plan on him "acquiring" a certain item at one point in the quest, but he needs to hold it with ONE hand, not two. Still, it'd be nice to have, in case I change my mind. Now, as for Jumping, I don't want one of those flips that Link does. I want him to actually JUMP, like Mario. icon_lol.gif Ummm.... For casting, maybe him holding a sword (or his hand, for those of you who have played SSBM) up in the air, then throwing it down to the ground (again, he's not a playable character, so he'll use another frame for that casting). He won't be using a hammer during the pound sprite, so... Try to model it after something else. Basically, he's holding this "item" he "acquires" above his head to "charge it up", then "throws it down" to "fire something" at you. (Forgive my overuse of quotation marks, but I'm trying not to spoil my quest.) Let me know if that's too hard to understand for you. I have an example to give, but... It might ruin a certain game you may not have played yet..... Or maybe you have. Who knows? Anyways, that's what I want. Is he a boss? Is he simply someone who appears at a certain point in the quest to help you defeat some enemies? Or does he just appear to attack a big boss just because he wants to? I won't tell. icon_razz.gif

Edit: Whoops. I forgot to tell what set I want this for. I need him for Pure, if you don't mind. Also, since he's SUPPOSED to be taller than Link, I don't mind if you need to use an extra tile to make him taller. icon_wink.gif Oh, one other thing: HE NEEDS TO BE OOT-STYLED. I don't want that odd WW-styled Ganondorf (The game says he's Ganon, but I only consider his pig-demon form Ganon, and his human form is ALWAYS GanonDORF to me.), okay? And don't even START about TP. I haven't played that game yet (and I won't until I get a Wii, unless Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and SSBB are out by the time I can get one- Then I won't get it AT ALL). (This board needs spoiler tags.)

Edited by Matthew, 01 January 2007 - 05:22 PM.

#2 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 02 January 2007 - 11:15 AM

I believe there is one on the database... I think the title is "Tile Of The Week #", I'm not sure which number, but when I found out, I'll be sure to tell you.

#3 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 02 January 2007 - 11:28 AM

?!?! Man, if I knew it was that easy, I would've looked there. I figured that no one ever truly finished any Ganondorf sprites, so... XD I'll go check real quick-like... Thanks for telling me that! icon_biggrin.gif

#4 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 02 January 2007 - 11:36 AM

Here it is.

IPB Image

Credit to PrinceMSC.

#5 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 03 January 2007 - 01:41 PM

That looks like Ganondorf as an old man! Hahahaha!

Edited by Blackdrake1, 03 January 2007 - 01:41 PM.

#6 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 03 January 2007 - 01:43 PM

Well, at least he isn't fat like in Wind Waker

#7 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 04 January 2007 - 07:31 AM

Heh, Ganondorf doesn't look very intimidating, that's for sure. And that must be OoT Ganon, because nowhere else does he have such a huge nose.

QUOTE(Master_of_Power @ Jan 3 2007, 10:43 AM) View Post

Well, at least he isn't fat like in Wind Waker

Excuse me? Fat?... number one, I don't think he was fat, and number two, how could you tell? He was wearing long robes.

Personally, I thought Ganondorf was strangely one of the best-designed aspects of Wind Waker. Unlike Link, he was just as imposing as he was in his last appearance.

#8 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:31 AM

I always thought Ganondorf was fat also... It really depends how you view it. Look at this fan art:

http://www.ganonstow...linkvsganon.jpg

Anyways, Ganondorf's change wasn't as bad as Link. Link face is like abstract art to me. Nintendo probably just wanted an ugly Link I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users